Lamborghini Sesto Elemento: Greenlighted!!!

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
You'd be surprised; they only made 20 Reventons and 3 went through the Houston Lamborghini dealership.

It's possible that those three represent the entire US allocation and they all were delivered through one dealership for simplicity. One may have been sold there while the other 2 ended up in distant cities. People with that kind of money don't care if they need to have the car shipped for delivery, it's not like you take a car like that out for a test drive before deciding if you're going to buy it.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Hopefully I'll be able to see one living in SoCal, i saw a Reventon come through the Cars and Coffee earlier this year.

I still have conflicting emotions over the styling. It looks great from certain angles and a mess from others. I keep telling myself though that the styling is functional so it's ok lol. I'd still kill to own or even drive one.

Yeah early after it's release I saw a Reventon a few blocks from the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills. The funny thing was that I had just read about it a few days earlier and knew how 'rare' it was.

I was like, 'wtf, :eek:.'

Users who are viewing this thread