Lamborghini kill.

TommyPizza

Established Member
Was out Saturday on my ninja 600. Some guy pulled up next to me in his Lamborghini acting like he is the shit. I was cruising at 70 n he kept pulling then slowing down to be next to me. I gave him the nod then he took off. I blew by him and gave him a wave then slowed down to wait for some friends. He wouldn't come back up to me and my friends told me he was being a dick and swerving in front of them.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Good kill...what kinda Lamborghini?
And how was he acting like he was the shit? He was goosin it back and forth!:banana:

TommyPizza

Established Member
It was prob an 05 lambo. I got an 07 zx6r wit full exhaust N power commander. He was acting like a dick trying to run the other riders I was wit off the road.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Big woop, you beat a lambo on a bike. If you would have been in a vehicle with 4 wheels, then I would be impressed.

Digital

Established Member
Not for nothing but any production car that isn't a hyper-car is gonna get smacked by mostly anything with 2 wheels. It's always nice to put the spank on expensive shit but it's to be expected.

csb85

Established Member
Where in Jersey did you race him ? If it was in northern NJ was it a blue lambo ?

Last edited:

11dsgGT

Established Member
ha! what a story!

If I had a bike and beat anything (geo metro or a supercar) it wouldn't really matter to me. On the other hand beating a bike with a car is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread