Lambo Style doors

CLarryL

Established Member
Has anybody installed the Lambo style doors and if so what type and are you satsified with them. They are listed in several web sites with pricing all over the board. Although I know there has to be a difference because of the price, the tech specs don't really give a lot other than bolt on, Welded and part of each.

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
CLarryL said:
Has anybody installed the Lambo style doors and if so what type and are you satsified with them. They are listed in several web sites with pricing all over the board. Although I know there has to be a difference because of the price, the tech specs don't really give a lot other than bolt on, Welded and part of each.
Dude, none of those doors will work on a Cobra. They are all made to only work on V-6 Mustangs. They can be modified for GT's, but only if they are automatic transmission. Sorry.

canibus

Established Member
sell your cobra, buy a escalade with low pros so low, it look like you riding on blades. wrong forum to ask about these things. you will get bashed by everyone. but like i always say, it's your car your money. do it

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
Yes, people have put them on Cobras... The fastest Cobra in CO has them on his cobra and he's running 10's with the added weight of them. People rag on him and most of them couldn't beat him in a race which is funny. I have seen them range from 400.00 to 1900.00 so there is a huge price range.... if you do it, research and find a set where you aren't going to have to cut up your cobra, some say they are direct bolt on with no cutting... Good luck... all the muscle heads on this site don't like Lambo doors... because our cars are lower quality and they don't want people to mistake them for anything other than the cheap plastic filled Cobras they are:):bowdown: :poke: :rolling:

if you want Lambo doors, go get some... FYI-I don't have them...

CLarryL said:

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
are you going to cry? :lol: :lol:

Ha.. no... I threw the gay comment at you because you started with the gay comment and didn't have a clue on Lambo's... I said it in a fun loving joking matter, like 40 year virgin... You know how I know you're gay....

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
A Ford Mustang is a far cry from a Saleen S7....

Yes they are.... I'm sure that's why Ford didn't put a cool door on them because they wanted to make them cheap. Now that someone wants to spice up the looks on their car... people start hating...

Now, Saleen or Lambo... You my friend would change your tune when you were standing in front of either car looking at the doors when 20 other people are wishing/dreaming of owning a car like those, and you wouldn't be so bold to say that Lambo doors are gay... because all those people would laugh at you....

Who cares if he gets the doors... If scissor(that's what they are called fyi) doors were stock on Mustangs... people would be ok with them... but for some reason, people are mad that a younger generation decided to aftermarket up honda's, mazda's etc and now it's uncool to add certain "ricer" style to an american car... instead of giving them props for getting into cars, people are hating...if it wasn't for the ricers, performance cars would have never returned like they did...

Get the doors..... just don't post any pictures up on this board... you can PM' me with the pictures... I won't hate. I'd like to see them....

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
EvanStang said:
Yes they are.... I'm sure that's why Ford didn't put a cool door on them because they wanted to make them cheap. Now that someone wants to spice up the looks on their car... people start hating...

Now, Saleen or Lambo... You my friend would change your tune when you were standing in front of either car looking at the doors when 20 other people are wishing/dreaming of owning a car like those, and you wouldn't be so bold to say that Lambo doors are gay... because all those people would laugh at you....

Who cares if he gets the doors... If scissor(that's what they are called fyi) doors were stock on Mustangs... people would be ok with them... but for some reason, people are mad that a younger generation decided to aftermarket up honda's, mazda's etc and now it's uncool to add certain "ricer" style to an american car... instead of giving them props for getting into cars, people are hating...if it wasn't for the ricers, performance cars would have never returned like they did...

Get the doors..... just don't post any pictures up on this board... you can PM' me with the pictures... I won't hate. I'd like to see them....

I honestly didnt give it that much thought. The bottom line is simple, It's his car, he can do what he wants with it. My personal opinion on the matter is they look like shit on anything that's not exotic....:shrug:

As for seeing S7s and Lambos, I'm in southern California, I can't speak for "Hoosier Country", but a Sunday cruise down the PCH almost guarantees you'll see one or both of those cars.

Last edited:

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
Fair enough:)... I doubt I would ever get them either, but I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of Cobras with them... I just hate to see people jump on others... I have to laugh when that guy with the V6 Cobra posts and people give him a hard time.... who cares... to each their own...

Tom's_03SVT said:
I honestly didnt give it that much thought. The bottom line is simple, It's his car, he can do what he wants with it. My personal opinion on the matter is they look like shit on anything that's not exotic....:shrug:

As for seeing S7s and Lambos, I'm in southern California, I can't speak for "Hoosier Country", but a Sunday cruise down the PCH almost guarantees you'll see one or both of those cars.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Do you plan to keep this car until you die? Because no one in their right mind would buy it with Lambo doors.

Except maybe that dude in Colorado.

Users who are viewing this thread