Lambo Sighting(s)

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Yo I was cruising down 280 today wishing I had a camera after I spotted a silverish/light blue Lamborghini Mercielago about 1/2 mile ahead of me ... I had finally caught up to him without violently braking any speed laws just soon enough for him to exit, so I followed, was right behind him at the stop of the offramp ... He got back on 280 heading in the other direction, I followed, but got stuck behind a truck as he was bobbin and weavin on down the highway and flyin when he had enough room in front of him. Anyway the car made me crap so I had to come back and change my pants. This was the second of such instances. I had seen a yellow one down at a gas station in burlingame a couple of weeks ago but boy oh boy was seeing one on a freeway nice. I think I'm about ready to spring for a digital camera now considering what happened today, I was looking at the Canon S200,S230, and S400. Any of you guys have them? Recommendations would be most helpful.

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
Originally posted by FlatZ28
... I had finally caught up to him without violently braking any speed laws ..

On the 280 you're good for a 100, beyond that you'll start to get some attention.:-D

03DOHC

Established Member
I have a Canon G2 that I love, but it's not a pocket camera. I carry a disposable camera with me in my work van for just those kinds of instances. That, and to snap pics of idiot ricers with 12 foot tall airplane wings on them.:)

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Those new Lamborghinis are gorgeous. I've never seen one in person but (posted this in another thread) I saw 2 Lamborghini Diablos following each other on I-95 North coming out of Daytona Beach one Sunday afternoon. I'll never forget that sight.

The only other one I've ever seen was in Miami. It was a hella-bright lime green with chrome wheels. Gorgeous car but c'mon -- lime green??? :shrug:

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Lime green lambo's in the auto world are like the teenage mutant ninja turtles in the action figure world. They can kick some serious shell.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Put Raphel on the license plate and he's good to go. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread