Lambo and Lotuses in my Driveway

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
I had a party and my g/f invited her Lotus club. In this picture is one Gallardo and four Elises.

Of course, the two most powerful cars are my blown/stroked foxbody and my '03 Cobra (lurking in the garage). :thumbsup:

IMGP0920.jpg

qkslvr221

Established Member
Meh, lotuses arent all that nice nor expensive, but i'd take that gallardo over my cobra any day though!

rmgtc01

Established Member
RedfireVert said:
I had a party and my g/f invited her Lotus club. In this picture is one Gallardo and four Elises.

Of course, the two most powerful cars are my blown/stroked foxbody and my '03 Cobra (lurking in the garage). :thumbsup:

IMGP0920.jpg

Nice snake and color combo if I do say so.

BTW what are your mods??

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
rmgtc01 said:
Nice snake and color combo if I do say so.

BTW what are your mods??

Mods on the Cobra are a 2.8, K&N CAI and Steeda cat back.

Mods on the Fox are a 331 stroker, Procharger, Edelbrock heads, 75mm tb, C&L maf, 42 lb. injectors, XE282 cam, full length headers, Tremec 3550, etc., etc....

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
LedVenom281 said:
I used to live in Arcadia and I never saw one Lotus. Then again, that was a while ago. Not that I care, just saying.

Lol, the only Elises I see in Arcadia either belong to my g/f or my buddy.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
qkslvr221 said:
Meh, lotuses arent all that nice nor expensive, but i'd take that gallardo over my cobra any day though!

So to be cool they have to be nice and expensive. The Lotus Elise is one of the best handleing cars in the world today, and yes...while they arent very expensive or stupid fast in the 1/4, you would be hard pressed to find anything that will out handle it that is even close to its price range. Nice dude, I would really like to ride in an Elise one day. There is a beautiful red one running around here, maybe ill hunt him down and talk to him one of these days.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Nice pic! I didn't know there were that many out rolling around already. Wern't these first ones all limited production waiting list only vehicles?

ROADKILL

Established Member
:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: Lotus===== :xpl: Lotus===== :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

Fast Willy

Established Member
Damn that is sick. Wish I had those cars in my drive way lol. Did you go for a ride in the gallardo and then take him for a ride in your car hahaha.

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Lethal - yes, they were waiting list cars and they've only been out since last Oct.

Codes - totally agree, the Elise is awesome at handling. They are fun to drive, even without the torque of a blown V8.

SCMod - yeah, I did get a ride in the Gallardo. Nice car, but I wouldn't pay $190k...and not any faster than a CPIE Cobra. Unfortunately I didn't give the Gallardo owner a ride in my Cobra...too many Elises blocking the path.

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
1969Fastback said:
god damn that is bad ass.... and what does your lady drive to be in a lotus club? espirit twin tubo?!?!?!?!?!

Lol, my g/f and her old man both have Elises. They drove up in her dad's which is the laser blue in the picture.

Cool girl...starving grad student that makes sacrifices to pay for her Lotus...owns four cars and rebuilds engines too...a date means going to Sears and drooling over the power tools...

Users who are viewing this thread