Lambo 570 vs stock 03 cobra

mebetter

Established Member
I know someone with a stock Lambo 570 awd that is always down to run. Anyone think my 03 cobra with catback exhaust and cold air intake would be able to hang or will this lambo pull buses? My car is a factory freak and dyno'd 413 rwhp untuned, I've since tweaked my tune and it should be around 430 rwhp I would imagine. Race should go down pretty soon and I'll be sure to get it on vid.

*Edit*
Hey guys I have good news and bad news. The good news is the race went down the bad news is I lost! :(

This was a bench racing thread but with a twist. At the time I posted this thread the race had already went down, I called out the lambo and raced him on Monday night from a 40 rolls. The lambo and I were dead even until I hit the rev limiter in 2nd, upon me hitting the rev limiter he jumped out 1 car and half. My cobra actually froze him in third and in 4th I may have even crept on him slightly but the lambo was still winning by about a car to a car and half max at 120 mph so he definitely got me. It was definitely a good run and I feel like I represented the terminator team the right way. I'm unsure of the hp of the lambo and the year just know it is awd, manual, and a 570. As promised here is the vid. Happy holidays guys hope you enjoyed a bench racing thread that actually delivered for once!
[youtube_browser]MRVz-XuB8O4&list=UUY8QCwb2AAsx0UvcrRPRCag&index=2[/youtube_browser]

Bonus video me vs 335 with e-85 jb4 tune, alcohol injection, exhaust and downpipes, intake, intercooler, and drag radials. This was a 45 roll. My friend says 04 cobra but my car is actually an 03.
[youtube_browser]4K7dH2-YrP8&list=UUY8QCwb2AAsx0UvcrRPRCag&index=3[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:
If you're talking about a Lambo Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera then yea you'll be fine. Just open up the gap on your spark plugs. Also, with that crazing hp you got going on there on your factory freak, I'd aim a little higher for let's say an Enzo. But make sure you get an S&B air filter first.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
What year is it? To be honest I don't see you running with one but I might be thinking of a newer 570 here.

Last edited:

04RiceEater

Established Member
if you're talking about a lambo gallardo lp570-4 superleggera then yea you'll be fine. Just open up the gap on your spark plugs. Also, with that crazing hp you got going on there on your factory freak, i'd aim a little higher for let's say an enzo. But make sure you get an s&b air filter first.

lol

kaz109

Established Member
If you're talking about a Lambo Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera then yea you'll be fine. Just open up the gap on your spark plugs. Also, with that crazing hp you got going on there on your factory freak, I'd aim a little higher for let's say an Enzo. But make sure you get an S&B air filter first.

Hahahahaha...so funny

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
The LP570-4 is the newest body style of the Gallardo Superlegerra. From a dig, or from a roll.....you're toast. :burn:

MrGlock81

Established Member

haha

mebetter

Established Member
Where's the faith guys I think I can hang. Similar weight and probably similar whp I would bet he pulls no more than 2 cars on me max.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread