Lakefront

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Not many out at the Lakefront today. Was there from noon till 1 and saw a few drive by and through. Went back out from 7 till about 8 and there were 3 Cobras, 1 new GT a Fox Body and my. There were a couple of GM products but thats it.:coolman::rockon::burnout:

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Meet

I will be out there too. You know what time they are wanting to get started? I am brining both of my cars out. My wife is selling her 1999. It's a clean 3.8L so hopefully we can get it gone. I had another offer jump into my lap that I can't resist. My wife is wanting something a little bigger.:coolman::rockon::burnout:

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
I was at the Crawfish Fest today so I was too drunk and burnt from the sun. But I should be out there next Sunday fo sho!!! I have a maroon 89 LX Vert that I'll be in and its not too pretty, it needs paint. I may just bring my TTA next Sunday a pic of that is in my sig.

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Yea, Joker I know the feeling about the paint. We are bringinb both out this Sunday. The purple one was a basket case when I bought it and then someone ran two red lights and took the front end off. I put it all back together and painted it. Maybe when can talk Sunday and see about laying out some paint. Bump for the TTA nice ride. My father-in-law has a 1974 Firebird 455, amongst other things.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I finished my spec 2+, tob, tob retainer sleeve and flywheel only downfall is the break in i still have about 300 miles to go. I might pass out that way. I really need to get to painting the car for scrapin the coast.

DaJoker

Established Member
Yea, Joker I know the feeling about the paint. We are bringinb both out this Sunday. The purple one was a basket case when I bought it and then someone ran two red lights and took the front end off. I put it all back together and painted it. Maybe when can talk Sunday and see about laying out some paint. Bump for the TTA nice ride. My father-in-law has a 1974 Firebird 455, amongst other things.

TTA is a f*&^*g money pit. I bought the Mustang to use as a beater because I've had good luck with 5.0's. But now I'm getting the mod bug for that too!! I guess I'll never learn or have extra spending money!:bash: Hope the weather holds out cuz I've already told the wife to pencil me out for Sunday!:beer: I'll be looking for you guys out there.

Last edited:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I'm trying to get ready for it. Doesn't look like my alternator or fuel rails will be here though. Everything else is a go.

Anyone have some aeromotive fuel rails and a 99-01 alternator they want to let me use?

motor011.jpg

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
You guys remember the blue coupe from our shop with the parachute on the back of it??

Ummmmm Yeah. She hooks now..........

belcher2-1.jpg

DaJoker

Established Member
Boy I have a feeling its goin to be PACKED out there tomorrow.:banana::burnout:

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Should be a good bit. I washed both of ours today and the wife is outside doing the interior as we speak. I will be there between 10 and 11. Hope to see you guys out there.

DaJoker

Established Member
I'll be in my TTA, hoping to eat a few imports!!! It will be packed with imports, its all over one of the local boards I go to. I should be easy to find also how many TA's like mine do you see?:burnout:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I drove it today finally. She's very touchy but she'll survive the trip to the lake tomorrow. Definitely needs a driveability tune added. Should have a TON of people out there.

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Mineral, you gonna get with Dajoker and eat a few imports? I only have my little 5.0 and my wifes 3.8L. We are getting out there early, going to try for the back corner next to the levee by the turn around.

98rs

Established Member
holy shit never seen so many cars in one place before in La. tones of people where thier look forward to doing it again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread