Lake Travis HS-Texas weight room

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
I would say something like, holy shit that is unbelievable.

But the high school I went to in Wisconsin just built a brand new weight room that is about the same size and extremely nice (obviously it is brand new). I do not believe it has quite as much equipment in it though, could be wrong.

That said, it doesn't suprise me at all that many schools in Texas would be up to par, past that level.

Last edited:

2FST4USonicBlue

Established Member
gotta love Texas High School Football, hell, I think they are a 4a sschool, right?? Anyways, the Dallas Cowboys built their indoor facility AFTER looking at Southlake Carroll's indoor facility. Up here in the DFW area, there are lots of schools with 20, 30, 40 mil dollar athletic complexes.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Not surprising at all. Most people that live in that area have $$$$ so I'm sure the district brings in a bunch of money through prop taxes. Nice facility though.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Nice facility. Oklahoma & Texas love them some highschool football and activity centers.

Union High school Activity center in Tulsa, Ok. I graduated from their last year, playing football, basketball and baseball.

UMAC.gif

UMACDURINGGAME.gif

tuttlestadium.gif

amigrad06

SVT Noob!
Established Member
I work for a company that services gym/fitness equipment, and I have been all over and have NEVER seen a place like that. I'm assuming they have a cardio room somewhere away from that. I'd like to know where they got all the plate weights from, York Barbell or somewhere else, plate weight right now is VERY expensive.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
I work for a company that services gym/fitness equipment, and I have been all over and have NEVER seen a place like that. I'm assuming they have a cardio room somewhere away from that. I'd like to know where they got all the plate weights from, York Barbell or somewhere else, plate weight right now is VERY expensive.

Haha yeah clarification. The gym my school built, was about that size, weight room + cardio.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Man they don't need all that shit, no wonder taxes are so high. :(
Next each player will have his/her own personal trainer.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
dam, i dont even lift but i would if we had a weightroom like that in HS. Hell our college weight rooms look like some back alley weight training center thats connected to a run down bar compared to that stuff.

wonder if their computer lab is filled with $2k/ea Newegg gaming rigs and 24" LCD's........

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
WTF, I think that is bigger than UMD's football weight room. Where is Dwight to see this shit...

Users who are viewing this thread