Laguna Seca in the garage

CGoeschel

Established Member
Brought home Laguna Seca #008 (not mine) tonight from the dealership. Its sleeping nicely in the garage tonight but ill be taking it to a car show in the morning and getting some good quality pics and driving impressions. Ill post them up tomorrow. I must say that just in the drive home I fell in love with the seats! Awesome car.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Brought home Laguna Seca #008 (not mine) tonight from the dealership. Its sleeping nicely in the garage tonight but ill be taking it to a car show in the morning and getting some good quality pics and driving impressions. Ill post them up tomorrow. I must say that just in the drive home I fell in love with the seats! Awesome car.

Scared me Goesch!! I was going to kick your ass for not telling me that you were selling your 11'.

Aren't the seats a new option for the 12' GT's as part of a pkg with the 3.73/torsion rear? I thought I read that is it option code 967. If so my ideal car would be CO, 6MT, 967, Brembo Pkg!

Make sure that you don't wander off to Red Rock :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CGoeschel

Established Member
Well...would it be nice to say it was mine just for the cool factor? Yes. But other than that, i wouldn't trade my brembo 2011 for it. Seats are great! Gauges are blah :( exhaust sounds good. Other than that, unles your going 10/10ths on a track, I'd bet you wouldn't notice that much of a difference other than the extra 500 rpm up top.

whitemustang

Follow the lines
Established Member
Well...would it be nice to say it was mine just for the cool factor? Yes. But other than that, i wouldn't trade my brembo 2011 for it. Seats are great! Gauges are blah :( exhaust sounds good. Other than that, unles your going 10/10ths on a track, I'd bet you wouldn't notice that much of a difference other than the extra 500 rpm up top.

Thanks for posting this , I had the same feelings on the car. Thats very cool that your able to drive the cars home. This weekend was thinking of trading in my 2011 gt brembo for the Boss LS $63,000 and then the Boss $48,000 for street/track day car. I did look at both but wasn't able to test drive them unless put some money down. So I wanted to hear from somone that had driven both. Look wise the LS overtop for me. The red boss was lot nicer color in person, look good . But still like look of my car, but I'm a clean lines type of guy. The seats are great , if any come on ebay I will be buying them. I really wanted the boss for the engine, built proof. Wife and I decided to keep the 2011 and just buy aftermarket parts for it so can keep up with the boss. If any one has some used 2010 302r wheel let me know.

Last edited:

TermNewb

Banned
A boss LS is $63,000???? People love wasting money.

1300044776986.jpg

whitemustang

Follow the lines
Established Member
Boss is $43k, and the LS is $48k.

Not sure where he's getting his numbers ? :shrug:

The $48k and $63K + 11% for sales & reg, is the going rate on cars here Southern California and there selling at the moment for those prices. The good old Dealer mark up, Dealers just taking advantage in 6 months will be different. I was trying to get sticker price on Boss and offer 5K over sticker for LS they wouldn't take it. Galpin Ford sold LS for $64,000 . Oh well. I started ordering parts for my GT and just heard the 2012 Boss crate engine being offered from Ford Racing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread