ladies and gentlemen...the Sonic Blue

Svengali

Established Member
Bump for a fellow SB owner...nice coupe.

There is a lot of crying in that video...you or your child :lol1:

glws!

edm11

Established Member
Jumpball - $18,000.

First one w/ $18,000 to me gets it. Please don't say you'll take it unless you have cash or have been approved for a loan.

Car had fresh Mobil 1 synthetic oil change yesterday. Last week I installed new headlights from American Muscle $140.

badaz5.0

Established Member
Hi I am very interested in your cobra!! Do you have all the documentation like the svt certificate and window sticker?? Please let me know and I might possibly be coming to look at the car this weekend!! If you still have the car!! Please let me know.

thanks

edm11

Established Member
Window sticker yes, sorry SVT Certificate no.

Last edited:

edm11

Established Member
Thanks, car now has 49k miles. I feel like a chump for letting this car go for 18k, but I am motivated at this moment. Shocked I don't have a buyer.

Hell who knows, I may drive it tomorrow and change my mind again about keeping it. The Cobra is a very inspiring automobile. When you drive it you know without a doubt you are in something special. One of those cars you can stare at and admire for hours in the garage with a cold brew and be saying honestly to yourself, "This is the baddest fking car I have ever seen." This ain't a sales pitch it's the truth.

badaz5.0

Established Member
Well if the cars still for sale this weekend then you might have a buyer!! Please keep us posted on if the car is still available!!

badaz5.0

Established Member
Also I see the car has a lein on it! How long will It take you to get the title when you recieve payment?? Hopefully same day since I am from outta state and wouldn't want to make two trips! Lol. Anyway please let me know!!

edm11

Established Member
The following were just added to the car:

H&R race springs $250
MM CC plates $200
Wheels and tires $1,656
Wincos tint $325
Amer Muscle headlights $140
Bumpsteer kit $142
Rear end bearing, & install of wheels, tires, springs cc plates...etc $1,183

Grand total $3,896

Last edited:

WildFifty

Established Member
Also I see the car has a lein on it! How long will It take you to get the title when you recieve payment?? Hopefully same day since I am from outta state and wouldn't want to make two trips! Lol. Anyway please let me know!!

I would like to know this information as well. Thanks

edm11

Established Member
according to my credit union, same day if certified cashier's check clears Mon-Fri. 2-4 weeks otherwise, depending on institution.

edm11

Established Member
***** car is sold, thanks SVTP ! *****

Here is a picture of new owner driving away. Hope your long trip back went well and you enjoy the Cobra. I know I did. Sold to a SVTP member who is a good guy. Selling this car gave me the same feeling as when I sold my Ducati 996 to buy my wife a minivan. A man's got to do what a man's got to do. What a beautiful car.

232323232%7Ffp995%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A%3B9%3E652%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3A3%3C79656339nu0mrj

badaz5.0

Established Member
I Purchased this badass sonic blue from an awsome guy that made this whole process easier than I thought that it would go!! The car was everything he said it was and I know he's going to miss it but I will take good care of her!! Thanks bro!!

Users who are viewing this thread