Ladies and Gentleman, the VR6

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I didn't know if I should have made this thread because there's a lot brand-loyal tools on this site and they never have anything nice about anything other than Fords. But even so, I know that there are others that can appreciate a good-sounding car even if it isn't their cup of tea. The VR6 was even named 3rd best sounding engine of all time by Motor Trend a number of years back, I think. Anyway, enjoy the videos and keep the bashing comments to yourself.

http://www.hostdub.com/albums/uncleben_album06/euroadmiration.wmv

And if you liked that one, here's another

http://www.mkippen.com/videos/Mk3onBorbets.wmv

I'll bet you never thought a 2.8 liter 6 cylinder could sound that good. :burnout:

thefrush

Established Member
Nice vids! What track was that in the first video? Looked awesome! I must say, my Mom's Passat VR6 was slow as balls, but it did sound nice.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
I love how you bash people in the first sentence of your thread, but then say "don't bash me".

Brand loyal people on a vehicle specific site, what a shock.

:bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored:

It sounded ok, maybe. Probly would have had a better response without the shit-talking. oh well.

Last edited:

lilbuddy1587

Banned
BmoseleyINC said:
I love how you bash people in the first sentence of your thread, but then say "don't bash me".

Brand loyal people on a vehicle specific site, what a shock.

:bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored:

It sounded ok, maybe. Probly would have had a better response without the shit-talking. oh well.

You start/talk more shit than anyone on here queerbo, so why dont you find a better response instead of having to POINT OUT the negativites. Maybe he just couldnt think of a better way to explain what he meant. It happens, we cant all be perfect. So clam the hell down and R E ****ING L A X. :bored:

I have always loved how vr6's have that exotic exhaust note. Nice post, thanks

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I'm sorry but that car sucked azz and I'm not a brand loyal tool thanks. A Ferrari steering wheel with a Pokemon doll on the dash in a German hatch back car= Rice.

supeg

Established Member
Uh is this a joke post? It sounded like crap and looked even worse.

It sounded like any of the 100 ricers I see everyday.

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
I'm sorry but that car sucked azz and I'm not a brand loyal tool thanks. A Ferrari steering wheel with a Pokemon doll on the dash in a German hatch back car= Rice.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
pretty nice...but what's up with the picachu? I did like the sound of the engine, but that's what it is, all sound and no go.

Supernova

Established Member
The VR6 was even named 3rd best sounding engine of all time by Motor Trend a number of years back, I think.
:lol: They can't be serious! I can think of PLENTY of cars that sound a lot better than that, that's for sure.

...Third best sounding engine! :lol: Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
that video sucked and the car sounded like shit. i think you posted the video on the wrong website. while this IS an svt website, many people here CAN appreciate well-done import videos, this video was not well done, and the car indeed sucks. it sounded like a typical rice car.

I have to admit that you ricers do have some big balls. Holding on to your rear spoiler to videotape your exhaust while your buddy is driving, takes a lot of guts in my book :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread