LACR FRI night

randy

Established Member
for those of you i met last fri night and anyone who wants to see the Kennebell car in person, i will be at LACR on the 25th and possibly the 27th. just installed the bassani and borrowed some pullies...BTW....everyone at the track was very friendly and courteous..I enjoyed meeting all of you and hope to run an 11.99 or better...make that 11.4..(better make it good, since i don't have roll bar)that is a 10.99 corrected...

Fiveohdean

Established Member
I'll be there. My cobra may have to stay home again this week unless my reburned chip from JDM arrives friday. 11.4 is a looooooooong way from 12.88. They never prep the track for grudge night so don't expect any traction. There should be some decent track prep for Sunday however, should be able to run some decent times then.

randy

Established Member
it may be a looong way away, but i am bringing a 19 lb pulley and a new exhaust....if i could only get traction....sigh...BTW...that is 8 more pounds than i ran my 12.88 at through the stock exhaust. i agree though...LACR traction is definately an issue.sigh

Fiveohdean

Established Member
It's suppose to rain here friday night as well. Check this thread before you leave. I'll post if it's raining.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Fiveohdean
It's suppose to rain here friday night as well. Check this thread before you leave. I'll post if it's raining.

Rain!?? It's not supposed to rain out here, this is a desert for petes sake :-D I hope that's not true I just put on my Nitto's last night, I got tired of trying to rush before going to the track. Oh well if it does rain it'll give me more time to install my exhaust, now where the heck is that darn UPS guy.............

randy

Established Member
think i will pass on it tonite..has been raining here and don't want to drive the 100+ miles for nothing..sigh

Fiveohdean

Established Member
Randy,

No rain here yet. Clouds have been slowly coming in all day though. Looks kinda iffy for tonight. You will run better times on Sunday anyway. Temps will be cool and there should be some decent track prep. My reburned chip from JDM still isn't done.:bash: My cobra will have to miss another week. I'll have my 92 coupe on Sunday. Chris and Tetge will have there 03's there on Sunday. Maybe more will show?

randy

Established Member
maybe i will go...just put the bassani on last night....sounds better with the cats than without...love the quality..am also running around the street with the 14.4 lbs pulley...car feels much faster now...didn't feel too much faster when i first got it back from Kennebell and it was over one second quicker in the 1/4, so i am hoping for greatness..lol

Users who are viewing this thread