LACR 12/31/03

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I just checked Jegs, BFG's are a couple of bucks cheaper than Nittos. Who'd a thunk it?

I have some help in the wheels and tires appearing on the horizon, we'll have to head to C-Bad for the outlaw event to see what we can really do

stang99

I hope that you are getting ET Streets if you are going to the trouble of getting wheels. There is really no other DR that seems to work anywhere near as well. ET Streets and ET Drags are the most popular tires at Carlsbad.
There is thunder outside right now. I am really wondering how it will be by tomorrow night?
BTW: My first new Mustang was a 390 GTA and I wore the tires right off of it.
Hey, that wasn't thunder at all. It was the popping of the jet car at LACR and then it made its run. I have been hearing the big boys all day even way over at my house. Sometimes the sounds travel a long ways. I know that they are running for sure.

Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
I just checked Jegs, BFG's are a couple of bucks cheaper than Nittos. Who'd a thunk it?

I have some help in the wheels and tires appearing on the horizon, we'll have to head to C-Bad for the outlaw event to see what we can really do

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
$6 dollars for shipping isn't bad

I think the Nittos will last longer than the BFG's, they are a harder compound. Getting my 60ft into the 1.8-1.9 range would be enuff right now for me

stang99

DiscountTireDirect shipped my Nittos free and they were cheaper than Jegs. They also sell BFG's, I think. $160 each as I recall, but, you'd have to check their web site.

Users who are viewing this thread