LA people.. Is NPR open tonight?

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
the weather was horrible last night.. I think it was about 70 or so and the humidity was pegged out at 100%.

Did anybody go last night... I would like to know if everyone else's times were down..

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I didn't go, but I've heard from others that the track sucked. Like there was no prep at all. traction was an issue with everbody.

On the lapping thing, We do hot lapping on the road course. Most is done on the "peanut" the 1/2 mile track, for this you need NO experience, only 3 cars at a time, 10sec. spacing to start, passing in the straight only. Usually get plenty of track time for $20.

Sunday we will be on the full 1.8mile course. 6-10 cars at a time. For this you must have experience, a novice can go when they have instructors. the instructor will ride with you for a while and teach you how to look ahead and how to enter and exit the apex.

Unfourtunatly this sunday hey will only have a few instructors so depending on how many show up decides wether novice people get to run or get alot of track time. I am not yet a "Instructor" although that is comming.

Sunday at 8:30 am, last all day if anyone wants to come.
You can ride with me to see what it's like
(I will be on worn Nittos so it will be fun. gotta wear them completely before the new ones go on) and hopefully you can get some track time. This is the most fun you will ever have in a car. Lots of time on the track. $75

98RICKSTANG

Banned
is thier going to be a mustang/l's meating in baton rouge anytime soon.was just wondering getting rather bord these days,on the weekend,i would like to have it at smokybones restarant.right across from hooters.we had it thier about 4to6 months ago lets try and get some thing together.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Friend of mine took his single turbo hatch Weds. Traction was horrible. He detuned the car and went 8.89 @ 158. In good weather should be a 7 second ride. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread