LA People - 7/19 Midnight Madness

Kenny_LSU

Established Member
this saturday at No Problem they are having Midnight Madness. a few people and i are meeting to ride there together here in B.R if anyone wants to go

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
i went for test and tune a couple weeks ago. I dont think im going back any time soon. They gives rain too so good luck on the weather. For test n tune it rained about 1 and 1/2 miles from the place so we lucked out.

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
i went for test and tune a couple weeks ago. I dont think im going back any time soon. They gives rain too so good luck on the weather. For test n tune it rained about 1 and 1/2 miles from the place so we lucked out.

Hey buddy you should make your way to NO this sunday and have a mini svt meet! Ps ill have the drags on :rockon:

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
If the weather holds out I'm having a SERIOUS itch to race my Mustang again since the gears are in!:bowdown::bowdown: PLEASE NO MORE RAIN!

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
You need a job with Saturdays OFF!!! Every time a race comes up your working.:burn:

I work 6 on and 3 off 6pm-6am. I just looked at the calendar at work i am off woot woot!! Now lets see if my plans stay together muchless the car.:lol::nonono:

Last edited:

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
I work 6 on and 3 off 6pm-6am. I just looked at the calendar at work i am off woot woot!! Now lets see if my plans stay together muchless the car.:lol::nonono:

If you see a maroon LX vert thats me!!! That schedule would kill me.:bowdown:

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I rather spend some gas money for the boat and catch some fish rather then break more shit and have to fix it. Dam tracks got my wallet skurd to launch with the stock gt sra. But what the hay i dont have much more then a built 2v on 12 psi. Once i swap the irs carrier and get some 31 spline axles for it i should be good.

Edit* then again i may get stuck on the water. ehhh i hate my luck.

Users who are viewing this thread