LA Hooters and Midnight Madness

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Alright guys next Hooters meet will be at Hooters Saturday Feb. 4th. Everyone wants to go to the track, so the track will be open for Midnight Madness at 9pm. I'm thinking we meet for Hooters at 5ish, eat, drink(not to much) then caravan to NPR. Lets get a turnout like we had last weekend. :beer: Then we can show the ricers what performance is about. :rockon:

fastbird86

Established Member
I'm up for it, all the ricers and street racers here on the Eastbank are planning to go to Midnight Madness from what I have been hearing!

Hey Rich, is it cool with you if I bring a couple of ford guys from another forum up with me?

Last edited:

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Sounds like a plan. I will try to make it.

BTW can anybody here get a little 87/70 speeding speeding ticket fixed in St. Landry Parish? Figured it was worth a shot.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Ah Ha! I have found you before the damn date has arrived! I am in. Hopefully my car will be complete be then and I will be bringing a couple other Mustangs to the party!

cobraRcraig

Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
you cant make it you,ll prob brake something in that turd!lololol "i broke my cd player and rear end last time i raced" i think were your words!
:xpl:
Tell ya what I'll break any of the numbers that slow blue boat of yours puts on the lights.. he he

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
wayne's93 said:
i am in.
matt, yall made it home w/out further disturbances i assume, lol
Not exactly! I ran over a large board on the interstate, right outside of N.O. I pulled over to inspect the car and seen nothing unusual until I got home. The board hit my X-pipe and broke/bent the bolts on the drivers side. I repaired it the next day.
We also ended up helping two women change a tire that had obviously ran over the board also.
However, I ended up blowing the doors off of a new Hemi-Charger that still had paper plates. Also was challenged by a Jaguar with the same outcome. Not sure of the model but it was no slouch. Real sporty looking and about as fast as the charger was. So that made up for the broken bolts on the X-pipe :-D

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
grey03mach1 said:
Not exactly! I ran over a large board on the interstate, right outside of N.O. I pulled over to inspect the car and seen nothing unusual until I got home. The board hit my X-pipe and broke/bent the bolts on the drivers side. I repaired it the next day.
We also ended up helping two women change a tire that had obviously ran over the board also.
However, I ended up blowing the doors off of a new Hemi-Charger that still had paper plates. Also was challenged by a Jaguar with the same outcome. Not sure of the model but it was no slouch. Real sporty looking and about as fast as the charger was. So that made up for the broken bolts on the X-pipe :-D
dont tell me you wrecked my cooler :uh oh: lol. that sux, but at least minimal damage, and not 2nd ticket, guess danny shoulda drove! and somethin tells me had the 2 ladies not been on the side of the road, the board coulda been avoided? lookers i take it.

Last edited:

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Relax, your cooler escaped unharmed. lol The girls were butt ugly and not worth the trouble but my momma raised a gentlemen so..... Anyway, see ya at the next GTG.

Users who are viewing this thread