L running 10sec

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Running 10 seconds, shiat another 20 horses and he would be in the 9's. :rockon:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Sick L man, I've been seeing acouple around south Jersey lately. Too bad my camera has been sitting home while I've spotted them.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by wally9404
that is johnny wilker. johnny lightning.he claims he will be in the 9s soon.
He is in the 9s now. :rockon:

But there are a few lightnings already in the 9s, and have been for a while...(gen 1s).:shrug:

Last edited:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
wow pwn man i just say Day After Tomorrow dont waist ur money is a political tree hugger thing to try to reinforce that whole global warming issue that was proven wrong a couple years back that its the earths natural cycle. they even say it happend naturally 10,000 years ago and thatis happens ever 10,000 years ago haha

SuperChanger

2 Badass Ford Trucks
Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
wow pwn man i just say Day After Tomorrow dont waist ur money is a political tree hugger thing to try to reinforce that whole global warming issue that was proven wrong a couple years back that its the earths natural cycle. they even say it happend naturally 10,000 years ago and thatis happens ever 10,000 years ago haha

So tell me how does your post help this thread.

L3thal 324

Established Member

DUDE!! what the hell are you talking about. man ive seen you do this a couple of times now. stay on subject ass. sorry for the harshness in my post but man seriously LET IT GO. the government is not after you i promise.:shrug:

back on topic AWESOME L. i see larry was the first in here hahahaha

L3thal 324

Established Member
by the wya that was SARCASM so please no one get their panties all twisted but man seriously you have a knack for the irrelavent hahaha. i agree though if it matters

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
endthread.gif

:lol:ROFLMGDAO!!!:lol:

derailed2.gif

Last edited:

HarrySaccs

Established Member
:rockon:
That thing is sick. They had that lightning in MM&FF a few months ago in a lightning shoot out. I don't have the issue in front of me to tell his set up but, I do know that he has a Blowzilla under the hood. As soon as I find the issue i'll go into more depth on the set up that he is runnin. Awesome truck:rockon: :rockon:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
He just ran 9.88 at 133.50 yesterday in Reading at NMRA. It's putting like 750 to the wheels plus has a 125 shot on demand. First Gen 2 to make it in the 9's. ROCK ON.

Users who are viewing this thread