L&M66mm/Plenum/New Electronics for sale

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Ok, so here's the deal. I need to go a little bigger, so my L&M 66mm throttle body (polished), PLUS the L&M black Super Flow plenum, PLUS a brand spanking new set of Ford electronics. They were all on my car when it broke into the 10s on a stock blower and drag radials! The parts have a couple of thousand miles on them. They're spotless. And I just bought a brand new Ford stock TB to the a fresh set of electronics for it so you'll have as new as you can get without paying nearly $900 for everything.

The 66mm TBs dropped in price about 5 seconds after I bought it, but oddly I still see it at Lethal and Evo for $540 for the polished. (I guess that rumored $515 was for black). The plenum on both sites is $250. There's $790. Want electronics installed on it? Evo says $160. So, $950 plus shipping and you're all set, right?

I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME THING WITH A COUPLE OF THOUSAND MILES ON IT AND YOU CAN HAVE IT....SHIPPED....FOR $695 AND I'LL EAT THE PAYPAL FEES.

L&M 66mm TB......L&M plenum....brand new electronics (installed)...NEVER used.....shipped to your door in the lower 48 and all for $695 shipped.

Paypal only and nope....won't break up the set. Unless you're well over 700 at the tires, this will do all you need.

First come, first served. BTW, there's a bunch of crap in that Photobucket album, but this is the pic you want.

bj

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I responded at the GT500 forum :)

Got it.

I've responded now to all that have contacted me today. Hopefully I've successfully answered all questions.

While I appreciate (I'm not talking about you Slocum, but it's easy to mention this here) some folks trying to get a "steal", I simply can't do that.

For those that are truly interested, and now that I've answered today's questions, it's first with the dough at Paypal to win.

Paypal addy is

bjames1 at america online d0t com

Best wishes to all.

bj

Users who are viewing this thread