L&M Twin 66mm throttle body- $450 shipped

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
SOLD-L&M Twin 66mm throttle body- $400 shipped

T/B is SOLD!

PRICE LOWERED TO $350 SHIPPED!!!

Final price drop, this is what the customer owes me in labor, so I'm just trying to get my money out of it. Someone is going to get a good deal on a great T/B!

Guys-

Selling a L&M twin 66mm T/B. Black, used about 1,000 miles with no electronics.

Never had any idle issues, great T/B, customer bought a big blower and had to swap throttle bodies.

009_zps2ecc607d.jpg

My PM box is full, and I don't feel like dealing with that right now. So email Sting843six at aol for pics or say you will take it on here.

Paypal, cash, money order, whatever. If paying with Paypal please add fees.

I have 100% feedback here, a million other sites with the same user name, and under ebay Sting8436

Thanks,
-Scott
:dancenana:

Last edited:

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
For some reason a lot of these came on the market over the last 3/4 months.

Don't know why.

I worked on another GT500 and the "tuner" would only tune a CJ T/B. Well, the driveability sucks ass with TWO different tuners and multiple tunes, Like the throttle sticking WOT. Don't know if the T/B is directly to blame, but never had these issues with this L&M.

I put this T/B on with the rest of a package from Evolution and the car drove as good as stock.

mobeydick

Established Member
Don't know why.

I worked on another GT500 and the "tuner" would only tune a CJ T/B. Well, the driveability sucks ass with TWO different tuners and multiple tunes, Like the throttle sticking WOT. Don't know if the T/B is directly to blame, but never had these issues with this L&M.

I put this T/B on with the rest of a package from Evolution and the car drove as good as stock.

I don't know either I purchased a polished 66 with Electronics about 3 months ago for $415.00 shipped. I tried plug and play, it didn't idle well and set some codes so I'm assuming it doesn't work with my Evolution tune. With the number coming onto the market I'm kind of getting a feeling a lot of tuners know something and are not saying what it is.

blackshelby

I don't know either I purchased a polished 66 with Electronics about 3 months ago for $415.00 shipped. I tried plug and play, it didn't idle well and set some codes so I'm assuming it doesn't work with my Evolution tune. With the number coming onto the market I'm kind of getting a feeling a lot of tuners know something and are not saying what it is.

The Tps most be set/adjusted on the L&M. Recommended setting is 1.26 volts(1.23-1.31 is an ok range) otherwise codes will be thrown.
I see more CJ TB's for sale then L&M"s but you will see both for sale since tons have been sold of both TB's .
If you have any issue with a CJ or a L&M TB it is more than likely in the tune and not the TB itself. (both are quality pieces)
Most that have issues with either TB most of the time the MAF transfer curve incorrect causing issues.
The L&M is less forgiving because it flows more air.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread