L&M coyote camshafts. Anyone running them?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Wish they had more data on the cams. Does anyone know what the duration numbers are @ .050? They do appear to be higher lift than comp and stock, .513=13mm, though shorter advertised duration on intake and exhaust both @ 245 degrees advertised..

Turd Fergusen

Established Member
The cheaper Boss 302 exhaust cams are like $100 and the intake cams for $800 and have 13mm lift and 263 duration.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Wish they had more data on the cams. Does anyone know what the duration numbers are @ .050? They do appear to be higher lift than comp and stock, .513=13mm, though shorter advertised duration on intake and exhaust both @ 245 degrees advertised..

I'm pretty sure all specs listed on their site are at .050". They are aggressive cams but they should work really well. We have a local guy with a Roush stage 3 that has a larger blower use his cams, custom ground though, and it made pretty sick power.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'm pretty sure all specs listed on their site are at .050". They are aggressive cams but they should work really well. We have a local guy with a Roush stage 3 that has a larger blower use his cams, custom ground though, and it made pretty sick power.

Thank you for info... I was curious if it was .050 or on the seat, if those are the numbers at .050 then yeah its pretty damn aggressive. Do you know if they supply cam|phaser data/schedule if you buy their cams? I am assuming you will also get a cam card that hopefully shows IVO/IVC, EVO/EVC etc.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for info... I was curious if it was .050 or on the seat, if those are the numbers at .050 then yeah its pretty damn aggressive. Do you know if they supply cam|phaser data/schedule if you buy their cams? I am assuming you will also get a cam card that hopefully shows IVO/IVC, EVO/EVC etc.

Not sure if they provide data/phaser schedule info but they do supply a cam card for sure.

Well_Tester

Banned
They will have all the info on the box when you buy them. I have their NSR cams on my GT500 and the box had all the specs

Users who are viewing this thread