L/F Dual Blade 72mm t/b 07-09 shelby

07ProchargedGt

Established Member
Hey whats up im looking for a Dual Blade 72mm throttle body for a 2009 shelby most preferably an L&M but open to other brands let me know thanks

btrujillo

Established Member
I have a l&m 72 I may be selling. It is 1 year old and has about 100 miles on it. Let me know what u r wanting to spend. Mike glover at l&m is currently resizing the blades for me.

07ProchargedGt

Established Member
I thought L&M went out of business ive been trying to contact them but everyone says the same thing out of business, did you have a problem with it that they are resizing the blades? And i know new they were $570 how much would you be willing to take for yours?

btrujillo

Established Member
L&M was taken over by Gtech Transmission. They are the ones that originally manufactured the throttle bodys.

Mike Glover told me the throttle bodies from about 1 year and early had the blades clearanced too close and when they got hot from driving could cause a check engine light. He said since than have been clearancing them different to fix the problem. He is doing this for me.

Here is a link where they are still selling.
L&M 72mm Throttle Body - Super Flow [72MMTB] - $619.00 : Muscle Motors - L&M Airflow Distributor!, Got Muscle?

However they are 619.00 now.

I will take $500.00 plus shipping for mine.

It only has 100 miles on it and should look and be brand new when it gets back from Mike.

blackshelby

It's Gforce transmission(not gtech) and they been involved with the TB's from day one .
They are still available through Gforce transmission/Long shifters in PA (They still manufacture and sell the 72mm, the 66mm and the 62mm TB's)
It's Mike Long at Gforce
phone 717-202-8367

Last edited:

btrujillo

Established Member
It's Gforce transmission(not gtech) and they been involved with the TB's from day one .
They are still available through Gforce transmission/Long shifters in PA (They still manufacture and sell the 72mm, the 66mm and the 62mm TB's)
It's Mike Long at Gforce
phone 717-202-8367

Like I said they r the original manufacturer.

My bad on the name I is gforce tranmission

07ProchargedGt

Established Member
Wow good to know all this thanks alot guys :beer: and whenever you get the TB back pm me and i'll get back to you about it

Users who are viewing this thread