l could use some help for tickets im fighting tomorrow

backwoods

Established Member
Ok first off im a retard but i think i have a chance at fighting 2 tickets i recieved last month 1st ticket is for 65 in a 45 2nd is careless driving heres the scoop in cedar falls Ia University ave is the racing seen light to light 3 lanes wide we were cruising the strip from left to right 02 z28 camaro 99 v6 mustang me next row my buddy in a fusion an open lane and then an 08 gt mustang we launched from a light and i broke loose and then let off at 50 the speed limit is 45 well about a 1/4 upthe road i was trying to let the 08 gt up in the front so we could roll together at the moment i got on i suposedly went to 65 idk i wasnt looking plus my speedo is off 15 mph two cars had radars one didnt go and the second did a half churp... my fight was gna be toward being single out with the radar detecter when radars pick up mass and are not aimable and there were 7 other cars in the group and i have side exhaust which i think may have been mistaken for smoking of the tires? thoughts? advice all is appreciated

SNCBOOM

Established Member
You do sound retarded, that could be to your advantage.

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
Ididntreadyourpostbecauseyourlackofpunctuationandspellingabililtyhavemadeitextremelydifficulttounderstandwhatyouaretryingtosay

backwoods

Established Member
I was on my cell sorry for the lack of punctuation. If I lose my license I also lose my job as a technician at a Ford Dealership 30 minutes away from where I live.

backwoods

Established Member
I will prepare at 7:28pm for my case tomorrow by starting a thread in Donut Shop...
I just joined this forum about a week or so ago....Didn't see the Donut Shop or I would have said something a week or so ago. I'm prepared to lose but I'm not going out without a fight.

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
show up early, talk to prosecutor, explain your job and get it all amended to like 55 in a 45 or something easy with traffic school

DRAGUL

Established Member
Seems to me if I risked loosing my job (which I would) street racing, I wouldn't do it (which I don't). Then cry about possibly loosing said job when you get caught. I really do not see you getting out of this representing yourself.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I'm prepared to lose but I'm not going out without a fight.

Sometimes the best thing to do is take a huge ****ing bite of humble pie, show some remorse, and be sincerely apologetic to the court for driving like a ****tard.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT go into court acting like a Billy Badass thinking you know more that the LEO and try to make the LEO look stupid. I promise you that this will result in an automatic fail on your end.

BTW, thanks for the headache from the illiterate post #1.

backwoods

Established Member
these are my notes sorry if i missed a period or capital letter.
Topic:65 in 45 zone
I have two arguments opposing the speeding ticket
The first reason being the vehicle that I was driving on the date of incident has a speedometer which is out of calibration and was not aware of it till after the date of the citation which occurred November /30/2012 at 22:45. The vehicle had only been in my possession for 16 days in which the vehicle was purchased on November 14/2012

Second argument opposing the speeding ticket
Accuracy of the Radar is in question. Officers states radar was used and the speed which he radared me being 65mph (circled on ticket next to radar) in which case the radar would have to be activated and a radar detector that my witness has installed in his vehicle did not sound and is proven to be good working order and had been going off all night before and after the citation was written so he states. If the radar was activated and shut off quickly which makes it possible that the detector did not receive the signal from the radar. accuracy is in question because of the coverage revisit rate of the radar.
The definition of Coverage Area Revisit Rate
This equates to the frequency with which the radar beam passes over a given area. Frequent revisits are very important to the radar’s ability to achieve track continuity and contribute to an increased probability of target detection by lessening the chance of obscuration from screening by trees, buildings, or other objects. A fast and continuous revisit rate becomes critical to providing an uncorrupted track when a target moves in dense traffic.
This being said a quick flip of the radar can effect accuracy when radaring and trying to single out one car when 5 cars of similar mass moving at similar rates of speed.

Other cars that where involved 01-02 Z28 Camaro,02 Monte Carlo, 99-04 Mustang v6, 05-09 mustang gt, and an 08 Ford Fusion that my witness is the owner of.

Topic: Careless
Request video evidence of squealing tires which was the reason to cite for careless driving

(Things that could have mislead officer to believe i spun my tires)
First being University ave has rough road conditions through out its course from Waterloo limits to main streets intersection and lower profile tires as well as wider tires seem to catch and have more resistance than other spots on one tire more than others giving a whipping or sliding look from the rear.

Second being my vehicle is equipped with a side exhaust system coming out directly in front of rear tires combined with a ranging temperature of 30-35 degrees in which case could have had the appearance of tires smoking as if burning out from the rear.

Only purpose is to instill doubt while being honest telling I was in the wrong I know that much. Its almost like none of you have tried anything similar and or done something stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread