L-1...bike-0

01whiteL

Established Member
Had a little $ run with a full bolt on sv650, the rider called me out offering 2 and the move from a dig. Figured why the hell not since the tank had plenty of 110 in it...... We ended up leaving at the same time and put 5-6 lengths on him by the time I hit 130. Came back to a guy on a gixxer 1k offering 8 AND THE MOVE lol.... for $100. We locked the race for next tuesday only to have him text me (dk how he got the #) saying he found out just how well the truck ran and wasnt sure if the race was fair. Looks like the L will be collecting another $100 for gas.... gotta love these damn farm trucks!

Also got a run in with 4 srt 4's, 2 stage 2's and 2 stage 3's one being on a 50 shot. All from 40 rolls..... put 2-3 on the stage 3+50 shot but the others were no where to be found. 20 rolls were ugly, both the truck adn the cars were spinning like crazy and ended up shutting them all down. Those damn things can be extremely quick when modded....

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Every race I have had with a bike has ended in shame with a chubby . Congrats

01whiteL

Established Member
SNCBOOM said:
Every race I have had with a bike has ended in shame with a chubby . Congrats

Thanks... its amazing how well the truck hooks up even at over 600+ on the street, took alot of practice but has payed off. Can't wait to get back to the track on a real tire.

venomboysvt

Established Member
The Sv650s are a very detuned bike, a gixxer 600 is a quiker than a SV650 and probably quicker than a SV1000. None the less you still took the bike. Good kill!!:rockon:

Jeremy05

Established Member
Gratz on the $$$, and having a good time. Racing bikes is usually about the driver on the bike though

04gtstang

Established Member
Nice runs! Your truck looks (if that 1/8 time is accurate) to be about as fast as my car...which is definatly quick. But sorry, you dont stand a chance against a 1K lol. I also have a busa, and let me tell you....it would put my car to absolute shame...rediculously fast. Not even in the same galaxy as an sv650 :)

Just a warning, so you dont loose any money. Liter bike are no joke...think of it as racing a 750RWHP terminator! (if the rider is good) There is a vid of a few busas running a 800+RWHP viper...and the stock one was right there until around 150. VERY lightly modded one pulled a few bikes and wasnt being pulled on until closer to 180....and to think, from a slow rollon-150ish the 05+ 1Ks are even faster!

Last edited:

01whiteL

Established Member
04gtstang said:
Nice runs! Your truck looks (if that 1/8 time is accurate) to be about as fast as my car...which is definatly quick. But sorry, you dont stand a chance against a 1K lol. I also have a busa, and let me tell you....it would put my car to absolute shame...rediculously fast. Not even in the same galaxy as an sv650 :)

Just a warning, so you dont loose any money. Liter bike are no joke...think of it as racing a 750RWHP terminator! (if the rider is good) There is a vid of a few busas running a 800+RWHP viper...and the stock one was right there until around 150. VERY lightly modded one pulled a few bikes and wasnt being pulled on until closer to 180....and to think, from a slow rollon-150ish the 05+ 1Ks are even faster!

I have owned a modded liter bike... theres no way my truck and or any car on the street will touch them from a dig heads up on the street.... but the guy got cocky without knowing the truck and yelled out 8 AND THE MOVE (truck lengths...) I will be on 110 fuel/tune with given my 1/8 mile time on DR's should trap mid 120's.

-The rider of the sv has been riding for almosst 15 years, its his sons bike and its no where close to stock including internals. He beat a gixxer 600 that same night unti around 130mph.

Good rider or not, through the 1/4 mile the rider of the 1k offered me 8 LENGHTS AND THE MOVE. I ran a cbr 1000 with a professional rider this morning to see how its going to go, 8 lenghts and the move through the 1/4 I had him. 5 lenghts he was at my back bumper, any less and he killed me. He has gone 9.29 on the bike.... The bike is a bone stock 06' gixxer 1k I'll be running with a rider who's best time to date is 10.63. I'll get a video of the race... he wont have enough time to make it up!

Video to come, race is tuesday if he shows up.

Last edited:

01whiteL

Established Member
M.O.E said:
Nice! But that gsxr 1000 should have no problem with you.

Heads up maybe....but with me set out 8 truck lenghts and getting the hit he wont catch.... not a bone stock 1k with a average/less than average rider.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Heads up race the bike would rape you with a decent rider, 8 lengths that rider better have made a deal with the devil man! You have that no problem, went to the track last night and a stock gsxr1k 07 model was only running 6.8-9 @ 111 and he was leaving decently, I would say he was an average rider, he won't have enough time to catch you man. Video tape it!

01whiteL

Established Member
spyder1337 said:
Heads up race the bike would rape you with a decent rider, 8 lengths that rider better have made a deal with the devil man! You have that no problem, went to the track last night and a stock gsxr1k 07 model was only running 6.8-9 @ 111 and he was leaving decently, I would say he was an average rider, he won't have enough time to catch you man. Video tape it!

I go 7.3's all day on DR's on my street tune..... 110 is even funner. Good to hear! I'll get the video of it...

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Nice run against the bike anytime a bigole truck beats any bike thats sweet in my book, hell I just luv beating sportscars

Users who are viewing this thread