KY DERBY 139, Any Horse Racing Peeps?

boostaholick

Established Member
Anybody from here going or gonna be betting on this today, Lets here some of your picks/tips, not just for the derby race but all races.

If you're betting today, Race #9 9,8,3,5 Ive been hearing around the barns that nothing is gonna beat that 9. It's won 5 straight.

Derby Race I'm going with Revolutinary, The ****er was 10/1 a few days ago when I picked him and now it's gettin bet down. But other then that, I dunno who else to put in my Tri with Revo.

But I'll keep updating this post if ppl are betting today with some "insider tips"

Last edited:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I'll be watching but I don't have a clue about the field of horses. I think horseracing is exciting and I enjoy watching it but I wouldn't call myself a fan of the sport since I don't really follow it much. I do like to read about the great horses of the past and watch old video of them. Especially the great racehorses from the '70's.

boostaholick

Established Member
derby im betting a $1 superfecta #3 revolution, #8 goldencents, #5 nor. invasion #12 its my luckyday

ill also do another super with 3/8/11/6 and of course3,8 exacta box

and $10 across the board on revolution.

race 9 bet the 3 if anyone on here is bettin the ponies also like the 9 and 8 horse

race 10 go with the #1 horse, should be tough to beat since the sloppy track

Users who are viewing this thread