KW Variant 3 Noise

dbrford2003

Established Member
Have KW Variant 3's installed for about a month and hear some noises and wondering if anyone else running them might be able to tell me if they are normal. Not sure how to explain other than "squishy" noises... not clanking like a loose sway-bar link. It seems to be on compression so wondering if I am hearing the oil or something. Going back to my bike days compression noises were normal in shocks just didn't expect it in the KW's.

Anyone else running them have noises as well?

CobraRed_96_GT

Dept. of Redundancy Depar
Established Member
Im interested in people's experiences as well since KW is up there as one of my options not being an eibach fan.

Is the noise coming from the front or back?

dbrford2003

Established Member
Noises are coming from the front, passenger side is loudest. Wondering if maybe it is the front control arms but they were quiet before the install.

I really like the ride quality and adjustability of the KW's. I have found a settings for running in the canyons and great overall around town settings as well.

shonuff82

Established Member
Have KW Variant 3's installed for about a month and hear some noises and wondering if anyone else running them might be able to tell me if they are normal. Not sure how to explain other than "squishy" noises... not clanking like a loose sway-bar link. It seems to be on compression so wondering if I am hearing the oil or something. Going back to my bike days compression noises were normal in shocks just didn't expect it in the KW's.

Anyone else running them have noises as well?

mine make the same noise from the fronts only...

Users who are viewing this thread