KW Coilovers Installed

silverstang23

Established Member
I just put KW V3's on my car this weekend. What a difference over stock suspension or lowering springs. I'm really happy with the coilovers. I was expecting them to be much rougher then they are. The car is about the height of the eibach pro kit and is sitting at the kw recommended compression and rebound settings. It has very little roll around corners but is smooth enough to daily drive. Extremely precise even with -.5 degrees of camber. Here is a pic:

7994406257_cf739f6d97_b.jpg

Jroc

Established Member
Hey man that's very nice!

KW C/O's are suppose to be the shit. I remember seeing in the Terminator section a while back where some Cobra owners switched from MM C/O's to KW C/O's and they said the KW's where much better. If that's true then they must be pretty damn good as I never had a problem with my old MM C/O's

S197GT07

Established Member
KW's are pretty awesome, I mean they are German!

I installed a set of V3's on a buddys car and they are one of the best C/O kits for the S197. Solid choice!

silverstang23

Established Member
I'm really happy with them. They ride a lot better then some of my buddies terminators with MM c/o's. I'm hoping to have time to tighten them up some by this weekend to see how the ride changes.

Users who are viewing this thread