Kurt Cobain

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
"Where Did You Sleep Last Night" from Unplugged is probably my favorite cut. UNBELIEVABLE cover and if you watch the DVD, his performance is amazing. Check out Dave Grohl's bad ass pony tail lol.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eglOHphhpcg"]YouTube- Where did you Sleep Last Night? - Nirvana (Unplugged)(HD)with dialogues subtitled/dialogos subtitulados[/nomedia]

Lead Belly's version is great too:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRtd9TFfScU&feature=related"]YouTube- Lead Belly - Where Did You Sleep Last Night?[/nomedia]

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
damn you get props from me for even knowing who lead belly was let along liking his music :rockon: in spite of you liking cobain LOL

"Where Did You Sleep Last Night" from Unplugged is probably my favorite cut. UNBELIEVABLE cover and if you watch the DVD, his performance is amazing. Check out Dave Grohl's bad ass pony tail lol.

YouTube- Where did you Sleep Last Night? - Nirvana (Unplugged)(HD)with dialogues subtitled/dialogos subtitulados

YouTube- Lead Belly - Where Did You Sleep Last Night?

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member

YouTube- Where did you Sleep Last Night? - Nirvana (Unplugged)(HD)with dialogues subtitled/dialogos subtitulados

YouTube- Lead Belly - Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
Yeah! His "favorite performer".

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCf60f_sAA0&feature=related"]YouTube- Goodnight Irene-Leadbelly[/nomedia]

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
def_48a14c61d14b3.jpg

thats pretty funny! :lol1:

nirvana rocks.

hell yes! to this day i still like their hit songs. the unplugged album was great too. nothing to do about his death or if he'd be popular now or not. i still enjoying listening to it. i remember the day we heard about it too. right after school as we were pulling up to my buddy's house. hard to believe it was so long ago. time flies! :(

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
Regardless of whether you like his music or not, he was huge in the development of the genre.

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Terrible music. And i highly doubt if he was still alive their songs would be played as much as they are.

As far as courtney love murdering him, i doubt thats possible. She isnt smart enough to get away with murder.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Nirvana never gets old for me.

it used to be automatic, post a youtube link and it'd automatically embed the video...

the [youtube][/youtube] tags dont work on this forum either

It won't embed if the YouTube poster set his or her videos to not embed. You have a choice to allow your videos to be embedded or not.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Last edited:
I was a big fan of Nirvana growing up, but I'll tell you...some of the lyrics he wrote almost appeared to be coming from a retard or a child in the 3rd grade. He was a great loss for grunge fans.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I highly doubt if he was alive today he would be in the spotlight at all.

He'd be on Sober House right now with the Bassist from Alice and Chains telling everyone he was the lead singer of Nirvana.

Users who are viewing this thread