Kurgan Triple Pump Hat and Aeromotive Stealth 340 Pumps

ModMike

Modular Maniac
Established Member
I have my Kurgan Triple Pump fuel hat with three Aeromotive Stealth 340 pumps for sale. I ran these on the car for about a year before I switched out for a big Aeromotive Eliminator single pump. $500.00 shipped. Include PayPal fees or send as gift.

IMG_1140_zpsc181b65c.jpg

IMG_1139_zpsfc53e3a1.jpg

IMG_1138_zps706d4bf7.jpg

Last edited:

ModMike

Modular Maniac
Established Member
Honestly I'm not sure but based off what one of those pumps supports I would venture to say they could handle around 1,000 HP. This is for a return style system.

Last edited:

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Would you consider selling just the hat, no pumps? I am wanting 465's, mainly for e85 purposes, and would rather just not deal with selling the 340's since I still have several other parts to buy :-D

ModMike

Modular Maniac
Established Member
I could separate them. I'm sure someone else would be interested in the pumps. How about $320 shipped on just the hat sent as a gift or cover the PayPal fees?

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Was curious and decided to check on something...seems the 465's won't fit the kurgan hat? Do you know if this is truth or I'm reading wrong? I can check with kurgan too. This is a nice ass hat, would like to have it!

ModMike

Modular Maniac
Established Member
Well there ya go from the man himself. I was thinking those pumps may be a little too big for it but wasn't sure. Thanks for the info guys.

ModMike

Modular Maniac
Established Member
******sold*******

Thank you dbmustanggt! Will be getting package sent out today and feedback left for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread