Kurgan Triple-Pump Fuel Hat w/ 2 GT pumps, Black306 FPDM - PRICED TO MOVE

speedoflife

Established Member
Hello all. I have not been on the forums for a while due to some issues with my Cobra.

In order to attempt to gather some funds to get my car back to normal, I have to sell what was going to be my next upgrade.

Neither of these items has been installed by me. They were still sitting in the boxes I received them in, unfortunately.

Fuel hat*: $375 shipped to Cont. US
The Kurgan Triple-Pump fuel hat is set up for returnless currently, but can be run return as well. It has the adapter to connect to the stock fuel line installed as well. The two GT pumps have been sealed in plastic wrap to prevent contamination of the socks and look to be in perfect condition. The wiring is 14 or 16 gauge and has enough space to make a new splice without running new wires. The entire setup has around 16k miles on it - plenty of life left. I bought these pumps from 03cobraracer on this site. He made 617hp with this setup and it was in fine working condition when I bought it. Comes with gasket and hardware.

Black306 Modified FPDM: $70 shipped to Cont. US
This FPDM has about 2k miles on it and was bought from user bigmoose on this site. This was the first time i even took it out of its protective packaging.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3500.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

*The only thing I cannot guarantee is the sealing of the fuel system. The silicon is not dry at all and has not been modified since I received the hat and pumps, but I cannot guarantee that it is 100% leak-proof, as it hasn't been installed in about a year. I'm sure it is fine, but I would make sure it is watertight before putting the tank back on.

speedoflife

Established Member
Replied, sir.
I may consider that in the future, but I would like to sell everything together if possible. Thanks for asking, though!

Users who are viewing this thread