Krazy House Customs in NJ

carguy19

Established Member
Hey guys.

I just wanted to report a positive experience I had with a shop here in NJ.

KRazy House Customs in south brunswick NJ.

I know these guys for years, they use to order food from my restaurant--- they are a 4wd truck shop by trade, but have recently gotten into muscle and performace cars.... GT500s, Cobras, Camaro ZL1s, Jeep SRT's and on and on.

Their staff over the last few years has recruited some of the best guys in the NJ mustang crowd. Brandon the owner has really gotten immersed in the mustang world (he owns the fastest 20 inch tire GT500 that I know of (1st place at MIR)), and 3-4 of their mechanics have worked in some of the best mustang shops in the tri state area in the past. (larocca peformance, JDM, Outrageous and more).

I am posting this for them, because they really went over and above to take their time and help me with my car and give me good advice and do great work at a fair price. So I offered to get their name out there for them.

anyone in the tri state please consider them a top notch shop, because they are!

They are about an hour from NYC/Newark and about 35-40 min from Philly.

If anyone needs any info or wants me to hook you guys up with them, please pm me or respond to this thread.

Their phone number is 732-951-9111 (ask for Don and just mention my name when you guys call) I told them I would be posting over here on SVT for them.

PS---- THEY HAVE A DYNO IN HOUSE

Carl--

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Whos Jim Larocca... lol
Brandon and the gang were at the track with me June 2 @ Atco we had a ball.

carguy19

Established Member
Whos Jim Larocca... lol

A lot of younger guys and people that are new to the mustang/GT500 world might not know who he is.

Have you gotten any work done there? I may have seen you around there.

I'm Carl and I have the 2014 GT500 - Grabber Blue with White stripes.

paluka21

Established Member
Much appreciated. Per my PM to you, if the right tuner is behind the scenes, that is one of the people whom I would drive 4 hours away to have work done.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Lol I think you guys are missing the sarcasm blownSVT is doing...hard to pull that off on the net.....

Blown or Jay has some of Jims parts on his car from his racing days.....he knows those guys well.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
A lot of younger guys and people that are new to the mustang/GT500 world might not know who he is.

Have you gotten any work done there? I may have seen you around there.

I'm Carl and I have the 2014 GT500 - Grabber Blue with White stripes.

I havent been to Krazy house...im up in CT. Ive known Jimmy since 2000 though.

Users who are viewing this thread