Kooks LT's and 3" xpipe, 3" Bassani fitment issues!

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
I have 1-3/4" Kooks longtubes with 3" collectors, 3" Kooks off road x-pipe, and a 3" Bassani Catback. Currently, the passenger side muffler is hitting the floor underneath the back seat, and the front inner corner of both mufflers (closest side to the x-pipe) are contacting each other. I have tried every bit of adjustment I've felt possible, but before I take a BFH to the floor and cut the corners off the mufflers and weld relief plates on, I figured I'd see if anyone else has had the same issue.

Thanks!

lucheski

Established Member
I have 1-3/4" Kooks longtubes with 3" collectors, 3" Kooks off road x-pipe, and a 3" Bassani Catback. Currently, the passenger side muffler is hitting the floor underneath the back seat, and the front inner corner of both mufflers (closest side to the x-pipe) are contacting each other. I have tried every bit of adjustment I've felt possible, but before I take a BFH to the floor and cut the corners off the mufflers and weld relief plates on, I figured I'd see if anyone else has had the same issue.

Thanks!

You can get adjustment other ways, loosening clamps and rotating the pipes themselves, adjusting or switching around the rubber mounts etc

Users who are viewing this thread