Kooks Longtubes+ Kooks Offroad X+ Magnaflow Catback Vid

jongrant

Established Member
Decided to switch out the 3" Flowmasters for the Magnaflows I had on my other Cobra..Quiet at idle and while cruising but screams WOT. I'll be swapping out the magnaflows soon for Stingers as a comparison. Will post a video of that up here as well. Love the Magnaflow sound but a little too quiet for my taste. Let me know what yall think! :burnout:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-mBimPd_MU]YouTube - Cobra Magnaflow 2[/ame]

Untitled on Vimeo

totheduals

Established Member
LMAO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That sounds very good!
When you get the stingers on you will laugh like a little school girl the same way I did cause they are very BARKY!!

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
wow that sounds sick! Out of all the magnaflow setups ive heard, yours def. sounds best. I really want that kooks set up with my macs:rockon:

jongrant

Established Member
Appreciate yalls comments :)

wow that sounds sick! Out of all the magnaflow setups ive heard, yours def. sounds best. I really want that kooks set up with my macs:rockon:

Yeah man that'd be sickk. Maybe one of these days I'll float over to MAC haha. I can't ever stick with one setup :shrug:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Love Kooks, i thought with the magnaflows it would sound a bit louder. Cant wait for the stingers, im thinking about getting some kooks.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
That sounds real good wot but just driving around its too tame for my taste! Those stingers are going to be crazy loud with the lt's and o/r x!:fm:

Erick

Established Member
You can't go wrong with either setup. I remember a vid of a Redfire w/ Kooks & O/R X and Stingers. It sounded amazing. Extremely loud but amazing!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Love Kooks, i thought with the magnaflows it would sound a bit louder. Cant wait for the stingers, im thinking about getting some kooks.

have I ever told you that you have the best sounding mustang??:thumbsup:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Friends car.. little different perspective though.

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2003-Cobra-Exhaust-video_145131.htm]2003 Cobra Exhaust video.- Video[/ame]

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Kenne-Bell-22L-03-Cobra-w_34308.htm]Kenne Bell 2.2L 03 Cobra w/ Kooks Longtube Headers- Video[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread