Kooks Longtubes+ Kooks Offroad X+ Borla Stinger Catback

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
F-in badass bro. Did you use to have BBK's on it before? sounds great. I wish i did it right and got Kooks the first time around.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
No I'm being serious...I hate when people do WOT runs and don't drive it like a normal person.

Completely agree! You can listen to the tone, and any possible drone or rasp or popping more clearly.

Although with that being said, WHERE ARE THE WOT RUNS!? haha I bet it screams!

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
that sounds amazing! wow, nice pick bro, ima go the kooks set up soon with my macs:beer:

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Sounds great man. That sounds a lot like my setup, except for I'm running Bassani catback. Yours is definitely a little louder though.

jongrant

Established Member
Kick ass setup:rockon:
Yes, finally got the sound I've been looking for :rolling:

sounds swicked !! always wondered what mine would sound like with out cats!! I think i have to get a new mid pipe lol

do it man!
wow that set up is wicked sounding!!!

oh yes, you should hear it in person!

No I'm being serious...I hate when people do WOT runs and don't drive it like a normal person.
Haha well thanks, I was waiting for someone to comment on how I "pussy-footed" the car

sounds absolutely sick bro! car looks great also man that is a bad ass set up you have there!

:rockon:
must..buy..kooks...now!

btw..vids of your old catback? just for comparison i'm curious :]

yeah man, hit up Chris@BAP for a good deal. I have a video of the Magnaflow set up on my youtube page, check it out

man i love oxford white. car looks and sounds awesome, i see youre in va beach. maybe ill see you around.

Thanks man, Maybe we will. Come down this weekend :burnout:

fucing loud and nice:beer:
:coolman:

Probably one of the best exhaust setups I've ever heard on an 03/04 Cobra :beer: How would you compare the Magnaflows to the Stingers? I remember your Magnaflow setup and it sounded sick also!
Appreciate that bud. Magnaflow had more of a smoother sound to it, very quiet at idle and cruising for sure..but screamed WOT. Stingers seem to have more of a deeper tone and of course its much louder which is what I was looking for. I've gotten more compliments with this setup.

sounds great, cars looks awesome!!!!
:dancenana:

F-in badass bro. Did you use to have BBK's on it before? sounds great. I wish i did it right and got Kooks the first time around.

Nope the BBK's are from my other Cobra I had. They just sat and never got a chance to put them on . :nonono:

Completely agree! You can listen to the tone, and any possible drone or rasp or popping more clearly.

Although with that being said, WHERE ARE THE WOT RUNS!? haha I bet it screams!

Yes WOT is ridiculous haha. The looks I get from the elderly :lol:
I'll try and get some WOT runs soon after I sort out some bugs.

BADASS!!!!!!! +1 on my new fav combo for a cobra ever.

Haha you have no idea how much I change my mind about setups. Its sad. But this ones a keeper for a while :-D

jongrant

Established Member
sounds absolutely sick! love it!
:thumbsup:

very nice man!
:rolling:
that sounds amazing! wow, nice pick bro, ima go the kooks set up soon with my macs:beer:
Yes. That would sound incredible. I had been tossing the idea of trying out Macs when I had the Magnaflows on. I miss the chambered sound sometimes. Make sure you post a clip! :beer:
Sounds really good! I really like the car's stance.
Thanks bud. Torqjnky and I lowered it last weekend so it has a little more to settle. H&R Sports, No ISOs up front and Lower ISO removed from the rears, incase you were wondering :rolling:

Sounds great man. That sounds a lot like my setup, except for I'm running Bassani catback. Yours is definitely a little louder though.
Thank ya. Do you have a video clip of your setup? :banana:

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
sounds badass!! just like my car! :rockon:

im running mac LTs, o/r X, and borla stinger catback sounds just like your car! :burnout:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn dude, you wasted no time modding that car and making it look good! I knew the PO Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread