Kooks 03-04 Cobra Longtube Header & Matching X-Pipe Sale!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We now have in stock several sets of the Kooks 1 5/8" Longtube Headers with the 2.5" Catted and Off-Road X-Pipes ready to ship for unbeatable prices. PM me if you're interested and we will sort you out with a sweet set of headers at an unbeatable price!!

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Jared, I am looking at getting the Kooks headers and a catted X. I am thinking about going with the 3" collector but cant find a 3" midpipe. I already have the MAC 3" catbak and want a high flowing exhaust. My plans are to have a built bottom end (stroker motor maybe?), KB 2.6L pushing the limits on pump gas, is the 3" collector justified or will the 2.5" color be fine?

Looking forward to doing business again with Lethal :rockon:
-Mike

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Mike K said:
Jared, I am looking at getting the Kooks headers and a catted X. I am thinking about going with the 3" collector but cant find a 3" midpipe. I already have the MAC 3" catbak and want a high flowing exhaust. My plans are to have a built bottom end (stroker motor maybe?), KB 2.6L pushing the limits on pump gas, is the 3" collector justified or will the 2.5" color be fine?

Looking forward to doing business again with Lethal :rockon:
-Mike

Mike,

I looked throught the Kooks 2006 pricing and catalog and there is nothing there about a 3" Midpipe. They only make them that are 3" but convert to a 2.5" to mate with a stock or aftermarket catback. A lot of people, even those that make big HP run the 1-5/8 and 2.5" midpipe with great success. It's really up to you though whether you feel better going the 3" route. Hope that helps. Jared :beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Still have a few sets left at the sale prices. Come and get em before they are gone as the pricing will be back to normal after these sets are sold. Thanks, Jared@Lethal

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
What's the sale price on the headers?? Also is there an H-pipe possible instead of the X to go with them?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
03SonicSnake said:
What's the sale price on the headers?? Also is there an H-pipe possible instead of the X to go with them?
No H-Pipe from Kooks at the moment. I'll PM you pricing. Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread