Koni "Yellow" Adjustable shocks/struts...The Good Ones

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Hey everybody, I've got a set of 4 Koni shocks/struts for sale. These are the "Yellow" ones, not the cheaper "Red" ones. They are rebound-adjustable via the top of the unit and work perfectly. I had these for my car when it was set up for handling (and handle it did), but now have gone to a full-race type drag suspension. Don't get me wrong, these worked great for me for drag-racing, but I needed the absolute loosest strut possible, so I just swapped the whole set for drag-stuff. The beauty of these units is that they are right at home on the street, strip, or open-track and will DRASTICALLY improve your handling/ride in conjunction with a nice spring setup. They should fit 94-04 solid-axle cars, and will fit Foxbodies as well without issue. I paid nearly twice what I'm selling them for. There are no function-defects, only the normal cosmetic fading/wear on the yellow housings (but not too bad). If you want some of the best...

$300 + shipping

Will be ready to ship by December 16th.

Thanks!
Kyle

Last edited:

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Also, these do not having 5 or 10 "click" settings, they are infinitly adjustable within the range of full-loose and full-tight, AKA, instead of adjusting to say, a 6-setting out of 10, you could adjust to "6.7593847" out of 10 if you wanted.

01svtL

Established Member
parts

Hey man
Would you be willing to separate them at all, front only or back only?

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Yes, I would separate the shocks from struts. $225 for the struts, $150 for the shocks, $375 for the set, plus shipping.

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
lfconte said:
Part numbers ? Is there more than 1 type of Koni "Yellow" ? Thanx.

I can't recall the part numbers, but they are the single-adjustable (rebound adjustable like most adjustable shocks/struts), not the $1100 double-adjustables.

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Thanks for the bump 1QIK-SNK, as of now lfconte has 1st dibs, I'm checking the shipping tommorrow when the UPS Store opens back up (damn New Year).

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
CINCYOHIO said:
I'll take them for the $375 plus any shipping. they are for a live axle car yes ?
[email protected] or 513-884-7775

yes sir, live axle. I can ship them by the end of the week. I'm calling you now...I can take Paypal or certified money order, whichever you prefer.

Thanks,
Kyle

(618) 978-2884:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread