Kona Blue - no black stripe option

GetBlown2k3

Established Member

5 DOT 0

Established Member
It's not an option. Have the roof painted and replace the white with black stripes if you don't like it.

Mustang289

Established Member
I don't mind the white stripes, but I don't like the WHITE roof. I also don't like the painted rims, looks a little ricey to me, this is just my opinion. The Boss is a killer car, could've done a little better with some of the paint and stripe combos. I like the orange with black strips, the Kona Blue would also look really cool with black stripes.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
I don't mind the white stripes, but I don't like the WHITE roof. I also don't like the painted rims, looks a little ricey to me, this is just my opinion. The Boss is a killer car, could've done a little better with some of the paint and stripe combos. I like the orange with black strips, the Kona Blue would also look really cool with black stripes.
Ricey? Have a clue. Some of the original 1969 Boss 302 race cars had white roofs so they are following the originals. Like this.

VIC_EDELBROCK_1969_BOSS_302_MUSTANG_6292.jpg

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
Ricey? Have a clue. Some of the original 1969 Boss 302 race cars had white roofs so they are following the originals. Like this.

VIC_EDELBROCK_1969_BOSS_302_MUSTANG_6292.jpg

None of the street Boss's in '69-'70 had white/red roofs. Single color with tasteful black accents/stripes. :rockon:

The cars would look great, with sponsors names on the white/red roofs on track. :bowdown:

Racing teams always have unique color schemes so they can recognize their car in the group coming out of a turn, but would you want to drive a car, painted like a race car, daily to and from? :shrug:

If I had one, I'd drive it straight from the dealer to the paint shop, and get that silly cheesy paint the same color(or black), as the rest of the car especially the Seca. :beer: Like the Barrett/ Jackson car. :rockon:

I sure hope the 2013's don't get hot pink highlights. :nono:

Just my $.02 again. Well, maybe a nickles worth. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread