Kocky Terminator shirt sale...

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Got a new sale for you guys... For just a limited time, you can pick up 1 of our shirts for the same 40% discount rate (makes each shirt $13.91) that you normally have to buy 3 to get.... (of course you don't have to buy just 1... you can buy more. ;-) ) (must enter "svtp" on the check out screen.)

Guys, our shirts are HIGH QUALITY. We dont skimp by buying crappy cheap ass tshirts. These are heavy, 6.1oz 100% cotton tshirts. They have a nice thick collar that wont stretch.
The inks we use in our screen printing process are also just as good (in other words, our shirts LAST.)
Not only do we offer a 100% money back guarantee but we'll even pay the return shipping so it wont cost you a penny to give us a shot. (hows that for a guarantee? :beer: )

We offer nearly 100 unique and funny hot-rod themed shirts that is sure to turn heads at your next car show, race, or wherever you go that other fellow enthusiasts will be.... (including several Terminator ONLY shirts...)

Here are just a few of our offerings....

230354.jpg

172990.jpg

172932.jpg

shirt79.jpg

shirt43.jpg

shirt18.jpg

A couple non-Terminator specific shirts...

shirt95.jpg

shirt77.jpg

shirt6.jpg

Check out our site to see all of our designs...

(remember, you must enter coupon code "svtp" on the check out screen to obtain the discount.)

THanks again, SVTperformance! :bowdown:

Keith & Richard

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
does the sale include hoodies and hats?

unfortunately.... no. We'll probably do something with the hats sometime soon (sale wise), but the hoodies we just have too much in to discount them (like the shirts, we bought the best quality ones that were available... probably went over kill on these to be honest. The other ones are about $7 cheaper, and are still good quality. WHen we re-order them (probably sometime this fall) we will get buy the lesser quality ones and hopefully should be able to sell them for around $28-30.)

Thanks again everyone!

Rickstir

Established Member
Don't buy from these guys. I ordered three shirts several weeks ago on a 3 for sale. They sent two shrits. I thought no problem, simply an oversite. I sent 2 emails 1 week apart with no response. It has been several weeks now and still nothing.

Rickstir

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Don't buy from these guys. I ordered three shirts several weeks ago on a 3 for sale. They sent two shrits. I thought no problem, simply an oversite. I sent 2 emails 1 week apart with no response. It has been several weeks now and still nothing.

Rickstir

Rick,

What email? How many times did you email me?

Im not sure what exactly you're referring to, but I can say without a doubt we always straighten out any problems with our customers.

Please send or re-send your email to me at:

[email protected]

We've been a vendor here on SVTperformance for 3 years. We wouldnt be around that long if we were screwing people or scamming them. Please contact us right away so that we can straighten this out for you.

Keith Bishop

Last edited:

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
+1 for bishop. they goofed and sent me a shirt in the wrong color. i e-mailed. they said keep the wrong one and sent me the right one in 2 days.

AWESOME customer service right there!

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
PM sent Rickstir... Just need something to look up your order to get this figured out for you (need a name, order number, email address... something so I can find the order.)

Thanks

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Just to claify what I believe happened with SVTP member Rickster. I found out that the 'order confirmation' email that is sent out every time a purchase is made by someone did NOT mention in the email that it is an automated email and that repsonses will not get a response (for that you need to contact us at the email address that is listed on our site under the contact page...) I screwed up and THOUGHT that that this automated email said "do not reply to this please contact us at..." but it did not. I have since corrected this and going forward hopefully situations like this wont happen again. I do apologize to anyone who replied back to the order confirmation email and did not get a response back. For the record, anyone can reach us at: [email protected]
Sorry for the trouble, and thanks again!

Keith Bishop

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Is this sale still going on? I have been meaning to get one of the "Boost - My Drug" shirts. Also, would this shirt come with the new or old front logo. . . I like the older one.

By the way, these are in fact great quality shirts (best quality T-shirt I know of). I own three and had them for awhile and they still look brand new. No stretching or fading of any kind and a very nice comfortable heavy shirt. :rockon:

Last edited:

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Is this sale still going on? I have been meaning to get one of the "Boost - My Drug" shirts. Also, would this shirt come with the new or old front logo. . . I like the older one.

By the way, these are in fact great quality shirts (best quality T-shirt I know of). I own three and had them for awhile and they still look brand new. No stretching or fading of any kind and a very nice comfortable heavy shirt. :rockon:

Still going dude!

Here is the new, NEW logo... (3rd revision... :lol1: )

254181.jpg

We had quite a lot of feedback and the majority liked the smaller version better than the original one (which was bigger...)

Thanks!

(crap, I need a new camera... thats a horrible pic LOL )

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Oh, me likes that latest and greatest version. Would the 3rd generation be on the "Boost - My Drug" shirt?

Thanks!

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Woot! Just ordered 3 more t-shirts for the main man as a treat! I love surprising him with these shirts! They are awesome!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread