Kocky shirts going out of business

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
There sizes are pretty much average to a little big. I'd get the size you normally wear.

thanks for the reply!! Now I just hope I get off work in time to snag a few before all of you get them!!

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Yeah, I was an existing customer. It's too bad, pesonally I like their products. For the price, their shirts are great; very comfortable. And every slogan can't be a winner. But I like the one's I have and just ordered today!

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
this sucks :(

i just ordered the L hoodie and 13 shirts. im doing my part to help! :rockon:
just spent $200 :bash:

ive always wanted the Terminator terrorizing corvettes t shirt but lagged on ordering one. just ordered one but they only have L left :bash: hopefully it fits. if not, ill put it up for sale here. had to do the same with a few other shirts.

guys, they have a few shirts for only $4.99. they make great gifts for your car buddies. :beer:

Did you have to pay for each one seperately? When I clicked on the L sweatshirt, it took me straight to a payment screen, so I only bought the one thing.

allgo90

Established Member
for anyone wondering about ordering...i ordered two shirts last night and already received a tracking #:rockon:

SpectorV

Established Member
I ordered one but only had the one i wanted in xxl... might be to big but I hope not as i normally need xl

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
the second i got there email yesterday afternoon, i bought 2 more shirts from them. too bad i wanted some other ones but the sizes that are left are too big for me :(

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Did you have to pay for each one seperately? When I clicked on the L sweatshirt, it took me straight to a payment screen, so I only bought the one thing.

There was a link on the payment screen that said "keep shopping" and you go back to the site where you pick the shirts.

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks for the comments and support everyone. If it wasnt for SVTP, Travis and all you guys, we never would have made it as long as we did.
FWIW, its not a sales issue (or lack there of...) that caused this.
Thanks again, and everyone that bought last night, the orders went out in todays mail (almost everyone, couldn't get to every last one before I had to leave for work... I will get those this evening.)
Thanks again!!

Keith

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

i noticed that too. not the ideal shopping cart set up but you can work around it. i just right clicked on a link to open up a new window and kept adding stuff to my shopping cart. if you want to add more to your order, maybe you can contact them before your stuff ships out :beer:

i dont mind the Kocky logo at all. if anything, i immediately recognize a fellow svtper (most likely from svtp) immediately because of it. ive seen them at local shows and even at sema.

i hope this doesnt have anything to do with having the pics of the cars on the shirts (aka copywright) :nonono: remember when they gave BMC a hard time for making calendars for their own friggin club members :kaboom:

i bought most of the shirts in XXL. i typically wear XL but these shirts tend to shrink over time.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Hey bishop, I tried sending you this PM but your box is full. Maybe you or someone else an help answer my question.

Hey there, i'm trying to order 3 shirts. The problem is whenever I enter the coupon code "PICK3" it doesn't apply. I have also tried "M3333" and that doesn't work as well. Is there another code I need to enter in order to get the discount for the 3 shirts? Thanks
-Ray

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey bishop, I tried sending you this PM but your box is full. Maybe you or someone else an help answer my question.

Hey there, i'm trying to order 3 shirts. The problem is whenever I enter the coupon code "PICK3" it doesn't apply. I have also tried "M3333" and that doesn't work as well. Is there another code I need to enter in order to get the discount for the 3 shirts? Thanks
-Ray

Sorry about the trouble... We eliminated the coupon codes and just lowered the prices of the shirts instead (too many people were having issues with the codes so its easier just to lower the prices.)

Thanks Ray.

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
i hope this doesnt have anything to do with having the pics of the cars on the shirts (aka copywright) :nonono: remember when they gave BMC a hard time for making calendars for their own friggin club members :kaboom:

Its exactly like that (the same person from the same firm actually :dw: )
I dont want to get into it too much here or disclose too much, but basically, before we started our little business venture we got some legal advice and were told that Ford does not own the rights to the pictures we use (so its 'ok' to do what we are doing...) we obtain them from the owner of the picture. However, in a few of our shirts you can make out or see some of Fords property rights/logos (like the running horse, blue oval, etc...) This is where Ford (actually, its not REALLY ford either, its some firm that claims they represent Ford... They are nothing more than a collection firm if you ask me) is crying foul. We have an atty, and he said it could cost us as much as 28-$38K to fight this (then again, it might not cost much at all either...) What 'they' would have to prove is is that the copyrighted Ford logos in our shirts ADDED VALUE to our product. Well thats a no brianer... Hell no they dont add any value. First of all you can barely even see the logos anyway, and second we sell to ENTHUSIASTS who already know what kind of car is on the shirt and dont care about the logo. In other words, we could have removed the logos completely and we still would have sold the same exact amount of shirts we have sold so far. They added nothing at all to the shirts. But, we dont really have the time or money to fight this thing, so away we go.

Last edited:

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Guess I'll never get my refund now. If anyone from Kocky reads this, please look into an order made by herb.holley AT gmail that was never filled. I've sent numerous emails about a refund but they have fallen upon deaf ears (or blind eyes) apparently.

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
Managed to get my last gasp order in...although 4 of the shirts I wanted were already gone in my size...

Someone should do a shirt that has a big censored box covering the body of a mustang and put something like "Pic of my car...censored by F**D" on it.

Users who are viewing this thread