Kocky Products

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I've spoken to Bishop directly and received my order yesterday. He said the law firm had been shutting his site down almost as soon as he got it back up, and when it had went down all previous orders and emails were lost.

CANECOBRA...I will pm you his number, he will get you cleared up.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
I've spoken to Bishop directly and received my order yesterday. He said the law firm had been shutting his site down almost as soon as he got it back up, and when it had went down all previous orders and emails were lost.

CANECOBRA...I will pm you his number, he will get you cleared up.

If he still has shirts and will do anything through email,please pass mine along.
[email protected]

Mus35th

Established Member
Could someone PM me a number? I ordered a shirt but they sent the wrong one and I can't get ahold of them via email at all to straighten this up.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
Could someone PM me a number? I ordered a shirt but they sent the wrong one and I can't get ahold of them via email at all to straighten this up.

I think its pretty much useless now.Ive emailed them numerous times and get no response.Even though I have received two from the company advertising the sale.GL with getting anywhere

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
I finally received my shirts but they weren't the original ones I ordered. NO CHARGE! Guess thats good.

trmn8in_03cobra

Established Member
i ordered about 65 dollars worth of shirts from them about 3 months ago and never recieved my order and was charged. just updating everyone who may try to purchase from them. i never received a email or anything but somehow they was brave enough to send me a email months later with a going out of business sale and i wrote them, still no reply

mad03bom

mad03bom
Established Member
i ordered about 65 dollars worth of shirts from them about 3 months ago and never recieved my order and was charged. just updating everyone who may try to purchase from them. i never received a email or anything but somehow they was brave enough to send me a email months later with a going out of business sale and i wrote them, still no reply

Yup im in the same boat i order mine a month before x-mas about 120 dollars worth of shirts. so basically im screwed out my money . :mj:

Slw01Cobra

Warrenton Select
Established Member
This is weird guys. I just spent another $70 and got my shirts today. I ordered them a week ago. It took a little longer cause of the holiday. This is my second order and I have never had any problems. Kieth always personally writes thanks on the reciepts when i get my shirts. Sorry and im sure they will get it all straight

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
Good to hear you got yours.Are you doing something that we arent?Im not out anything but I really want to get a few more shirts.Cant take that chance with reading what most on here are going through though.Bishop was always cool with me,just doesnt make sense emails come out but no response after I reply.Orders are placed and paid for but no product or explanation:shrug:

Slw01Cobra

Warrenton Select
Established Member
Nah man. All i did was go on there site pick out my shirts that i could find in my size, went to the checkout screen, put in my coupon, all my info and completed the checkout. I recieved an e-mail saying my order was complete and then one from usps a couple days later with my tracking number and i got my stuff today. It doesnt make any sense this is happening. I feel for the ppl that dont have there stuff and got charged and/or the ppl that want to buy stuff but are having 2nd thoughts :shrug:

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
This is a copy of the last email I received from Bishop at Kocky. It might help explain the issues.
("I just want to again say how sorry I really am about everything. You originally purchased your shirts on Sept. 2nd. It was on this very day that we got shut down for the first time (it has happened 3 more times since then and each time it has all of my emails and order history goes with it and it doesn't come back when we got the site back up.) What i SHOULD have done was go to the message boards we advertise on (like SVTP) and check to see if anyone was posting on there about not receiving their order. Honestly though, this whole thing was making me physically sick at this time (finding out I am getting sued, I'm filling for bankruptcy, and I might end up losing my house.) Because of that, i just kinda 'withdrew' away from all of it/stress (including checking out the boards) and devoted all of my time and energy trying to fight them and get the site back up (at least temporarily.) This is neither an excuse or a reason for what happened with your order as well as a couple of other folks. Its just happened during this time.
Again, I am really sorry about all of this")

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Ive ordered twice now due to the two sale emails they sent out and have gotten both orders fast. They did send one wrong shirt the first time and the coupon didnt work the second time, but both issues were resolved within the week once I emailed.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
With more people losing out than people getting their order,right at that,I cant take a chance of mine not coming through.I wish Bishop the best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread