Kocky going out of business...

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Some of you may have already heard, but we are going to be closing up shop and going out of business at the end of the year. Just wanted to take a second and thank Travis and everyone on SVTP for their support throughout the last couple of years. We couldnt have made it this far without everyones support.

Like anyone going out-of-business, we are having a going-out-of-business sale. Pickings are rather slim, but you might still be able to find something you like. We marked our inventory down from 48-75% off. :rockon:
Thanks again to everyone here on SVTp. :beer:
Keith, Richard and Tony.

kocky2

yhst-32601362949416_2029_2671743

(hoodies are $18.99 while they last...)
yhst-32601362949416_2029_5732389

(90+ other designs to choose from... while they last that is.)
(like this...)
yhst-32601362949416_2029_5753827

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Sucks to hear you guys going out of Business. But I did just place a order for the Lightning Hoodie and thanks for passing on such great deals not just now but through out the last few years:beer:. You stuff has been top notch and I can't wait to get the hoodie as it's starting to get cold out now.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
yes, that really sucks, man.... I just ordered a couple things. Best of luck to you in the future!

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
I just placed my order...Sorry to hear you guys are closing the doors.

I hope to see you guys up and running again..

Later, Jason..

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
ordered 3 shirts when i heard the news 2 days ago! i wish i woulda ordered ya'll's shirts back before the pickins were slim!

FordFanStan

Established Member
I hope this isn't an attempt to just make a bunch of sales :poke: :lol:

No seriously though, great shirts, ggreat price,s sorry to see you guys close up shop. Thank you for all the shirts and best wishes. FordFanStan

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
Thanks for all the great shirts and sevice. I bout have a closet full of shirts and a couple hoodies. I made sure to get a few more before yall close up.

noahdr

Established Member
I just got my order delivered as well. Your hoodies and shirts were always of the highest quality. It sucks ya'll are closing..

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
Ordered some stuff last night. One of ther shirts I wanted was already gone. GRRRRR! Great communication on their part and looking forward to the shirts! Good luck in the future guys.

SADF

Established Member
Just ordered the Gas Guzzler one with the Cobra on it (will go great with some new J's I got; Im a Jordan shoe collector- don't ask!). I really wanted that newer L shirt "I'll tow your vehicle to the track..." I liked the hoody of the shirt I already have "Its just a tow vehicle, but the hoody was gone, too. Even in the shirt I got, I wanted the gray and it was gone! Well at least I got black and I think it looks better and will match more! Thanks for all the cool stuff Kocky! (why, you were such a cool business and there is nothing else like ya'll for the SVTP guys!)

SADF

Established Member
Man, all of you guys already ordered the good stuff last week! Did ya'll know that Kocky was going out of business already or something?

Users who are viewing this thread