Kocky going out of business...

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Some of you may have already heard, but we are going to be closing up shop and going out of business at the end of the year. Just wanted to take a second and thank Travis and everyone on SVTP for their support throughout the last couple of years. We couldnt have made it this far without everyones support.

Like anyone going out-of-business, we are having a going-out-of-business sale. Pickings are rather slim, but you might still be able to find something you like. We marked our inventory down from 48-75% off.
Thanks again to everyone here on SVTp.
Keith, Richard and Tony.

kocky2

yhst-32601362949416_2029_6224919

yhst-32601362949416_2029_5272517

yhst-32601362949416_2029_5632607

(90+ other designs to choose from... while they last that is.)

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
I think if you would have put your logo on the tag inside the shirt like most other t-shirt manufactuers, instead of putting on the front rather large , you may have sold more. I know I would have bought several but didnt care for the Kocky logo and the goofy rooster.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I think if you would have put your logo on the tag inside the shirt like most other t-shirt manufactuers, instead of putting on the front rather large , you may have sold more. I know I would have bought several but didnt care for the Kocky logo and the goofy rooster.

To each their own. I commented very early on that I HATE side logos. I said to center the logo up, maybe have "kockyproducts" from side to side over the logo or something like that. I still bought a handful of shirts, and plan to order a couple more tomorrow. Over at turboforums, the same thing came up. They made some tshirts, but all with the logo on the far left hand side. I told the admin to make some with the logo centered, and I'll buy 3. He did, and I did.

dragrazor

Established Member

X2:thumbsup:

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Man, sorry to hear. I just ordered the 4 shirts that i've been wanting. Well, there was 5 but one is out, but i'll be happy with the 4. Thank you for offering these funny/bada$$ shirts. Again, sorry to hear. Thank you.

Oh the logo on the front side is cool with me. I like something small like that on the front and the main pic on the back. If the main pic is on the front, i never buy. I talked to my other friend just now and he just ordered 3 from you last week.

Last edited:

Speedfreek

Established Member
Hate to hear this. It really sucks that Ford is getting so lawsuit happy these days. Hopefully you guys can regroup in the future. Maybe they had rather you all make shirts bashing Ford than shirts that promote thier product.

95gts5oh

wat
Established Member

The logo on the front is no where near that large on the actual shirt, my guess is that it was enlarged so you can see what it looks like in that photo.

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
Sorry to see any business close up, but I've been there myself. The failure is not in failing, it's in not trying again. Come up with a new venture until you find one that works. Might be in a completely different field, but opportunities are out there. Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread