Know your ESG score?

OX1

Established Member
"For example, consumers who have accounts with Merrill Lynch will be able to view their score, whatever that may be. Lenders will use this system to choose who they extend services or credit. The main reason is that companies, including lenders, are graded according to the ESG standards."

o_Oo_Oo_O

JAJ

Rapidly Losing Interest
Established Member
"For example, consumers who have accounts with Merrill Lynch will be able to view their score, whatever that may be. Lenders will use this system to choose who they extend services or credit. The main reason is that companies, including lenders, are graded according to the ESG standards."

o_Oo_Oo_O
This story's kinda got that "April 1" look to it...

rborden

Established Member
If my score isn't 0 then I'm going to figure out how to get it there.
Payoff all your debt.
Zero payments.
6 month emergency fund
Investing in 401K/IRA/Mutual Funds
Positive net worth.
Pay cash.
Put freezes on all of your credit reports.
Put fraud alerts on all your credit reports.

That will get your Credit Score to zero and I suspect your ESG score will follow suit.

tistan

Established Member
Some of you need to read up on what ESG is and how bad it is. It is essentially the government being able to use what you say and think to control your level of activity you are allowed to advance in your financial life. Let's say you think lgbqtxyz needs to go to therapy because they are strait ****ed in the head. Your ESG score is going to keep you from getting on a plane or public transportation. You won't be allowed to get a loan. If they let you get a job, it will be the shittiest job available. It is no different than the cast systems, except now they have to power to know who and where you are, and you cannot escape it.

Users who are viewing this thread