know of any dealers with NEW '13/14 GT500 with glass roof or vert for invoice pricing

reason4treason

Established Member
know of any dealers with NEW 2013 or 2014 GT500 in VERT or GLASS ROOF format for INVOICE PRICING OR THEREABOUTS?

I could have placed my '15 Z06 manual coupe order 8 weeks ago at msrp but I've gotten so used to GM lowering prices that I think i'll just wait for a 2016.

Also have two Hellcat orders placed with no VIN yet and but who knows when/if those will get built, so meanwhile a Trinity would be fun while I wait, and verts are generally cheaper in the winter. No offense intended, but I say "NEW" because I really don't think ANYONE who'd buy a new GT500 wouldn't put a whooping on it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
know of any dealers with NEW 2013 or 2014 GT500 in VERT or GLASS ROOF format for INVOICE PRICING OR THEREABOUTS?

I could have placed my '15 Z06 manual coupe order 8 weeks ago at msrp but I've gotten so used to GM lowering prices that I think i'll just wait for a 2016.

Also have two Hellcat orders placed with no VIN yet and but who knows when/if those will get built, so meanwhile a Trinity would be fun while I wait, and verts are generally cheaper in the winter. No offense intended, but I say "NEW" because I really don't think ANYONE who'd buy a new GT500 wouldn't put a whooping on it.

So you have 3 cars ordered, sounds like from 3 different dealerships, and you're going to bail on those and pick up a GT500?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was thinking the same thing...

And people say dealerships have a bad name.... :nonono:

OP, ask VRYALT3R3D what happened when he didn't want to take delivery of his ordered vehicle (I'm on his side in this instance though, but I believe you're in the wrong).

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
OP, is your name Grant?

I just had a guy email me yesterday wanting to purchase my new 2014 with glass roof. He's out of Kentucky though.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
So you have 3 cars ordered, sounds like from 3 different dealerships, and you're going to bail on those and pick up a GT500?

Think it's just 2, which are the vinless Hellcats.

The corvette "could of placed an order"

GutweinMC

Established Member

OP, ask VRYALT3R3D what happened when he didn't want to take delivery of his ordered vehicle (I'm on his side in this instance though, but I believe you're in the wrong).

Can I "like" this?

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member

Tried searching but couldn't find a thread (if there is one?), can you post a link or enlighten us? Strictly out of curiosity

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member

Tried searching but couldn't find a thread (if there is one?), can you post a link or enlighten us? Strictly out of curiosity

Users who are viewing this thread