Knight Rider may make a comeback.....

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
First as a TV movie then possibly a series depending on it's ratings. Hopefully it won't be a flop like KR2000. They haven't yet decided what car to use. I hope it's something along the lines of Z06.

Story here...

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=1eaf1310-de6b-4adc-b745-09ef005a691b

AND

http://tv.yahoo.com/knight-rider/sh...:20071120:a3ab7d94_eca54418_b44c_a5d54ee3d8db

Hope it turns out along the lines of the transformers movie. :rockon:

If this is a repost, my apologies. I did a search before making this post :)

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
It have to be a Corvette. Nothing else would come close the Trans Am in sleekness. Who would play Michael Knight?? Oh boy, does this movie have flop written all over it. I used to love the TV series (watched it every Friday night) and even have the first series on DVD, however I don't think the world is ready for the return of K.I.T.T., especially on the movie screen.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i would imagine they will use the new Camaro and make it up to look like a Trans Am.

a Vette would be awesome but i doubt they will go that route.

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
I heard that the KITT 3000 will have a built-in booze dispenser.
hoff.jpg

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
need to use some kind of firebird/trans am. I think a new trans am will come out if the camaro does good in sales

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
need to use some kind of firebird/trans am. I think a new trans am will come out if the camaro does good in sales

I think it's a definite now that Pontiac isn't making the GTO anymore. They need a V8 powered muscle coupe in their lineup. And a Firebird/Trans Am would fit the bill nicely.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
good question....?

Knight Rider sucked then and should now. Now Miami Vice was the show back then!!!

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I thought Knight Rider was badass when I was a kid. My favorite part was when he would drive into/out of that semi. :rockon:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
when I was sixteen me and my father restored a 82 exactly like KITT. I had the car for 11 years. sold it a couple years ago. lost my ass those cars are worth nothing.

EnglishAdam

Established Member
The son of Michael Knight

Today the news was announced that Justin Bruening, mainly known for his part in All My Children, will play the lead roll in the new Knight Rider movie.

The news broke via the Hollywood Reporter, and several other outfits have followed up with similar claims since.

"Bruening will play the son of Michael Knight, the character played by David Hasselhoff in the original series. And like father, like son, the choice of Bruening closely resembles Hasselhoff's casting a quarter-century ago."

Steve Shill is directing the new two-hour telemovie that will hopefully – if the network lies the telemovie and it rates – path the way for a series.

bruening.jpg

Ok, well it has to have The Hoff in there somewhere.

I'd hope that he has taken over the Devon role as leader of FLAG and the new kid is the son.

As for the car? Well whatever your Ford feelings, it has to be a Pontiac.
You couldn't do Bullitt with anything except a Mustang or the Dukes with a Charger so why should this be different?

Users who are viewing this thread