Knife enthusiasts come on in.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I am currently in search of a new camp/hiking knife. I want something around $120 or less, 6 to 4 inch blade, carbon steel, durable, and USA made. I want kind of a do it all knife, so far the only knife that has caught my eye is the Becker BK2 Campanion.

Any other suggestions?

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
Take good care of it and it will outlast you...

http://sleequipment.com/buck-red-special-hunting-knife.html?gclid=CIvYovP978kCFQWUfgodxDUBOQ
BU119BR.jpg

fangstang

Established Member
I just bought this yesterday:
photo-4.jpg

Spyderco Paramilitary 2. Awesome knike. They come in black blades and hardware too. You can get different steels and handles as well.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I am currently in search of a new camp/hiking knife. I want something around $120 or less, 6 to 4 inch blade, carbon steel, durable, and USA made. I want kind of a do it all knife, so far the only knife that has caught my eye is the Becker BK2 Campanion.

Any other suggestions?

Ka-Bar and call it a day. I keep mine in the truck and have literally used it to cut up a large limb off a tree when I was far from home. Been used and abused, but still looks new.
http://www.kabar.com/knives/detail/245

01svtL

Established Member
I just bought this yesterday:
photo-4.jpg

Spyderco Paramilitary 2. Awesome knike. They come in black blades and hardware too. You can get different steels and handles as well.

Nice. This will be my next folder for edc.

Panic661

Established Member
zt0350_1.jpg

Zero Tolerance 0350, made by Kershaw, American Made in Oregon. It's a bit on the heavier side, but feels great in my hand. The blade is S30V. It opens great and feels solid when doing so. It's my every day carry.

You can find it on Amazon for around $150 or so.

The Spyderco paramilitary 2 is another I like.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
View attachment 57000

Zero Tolerance 0350, made by Kershaw, American Made in Oregon. It's a bit on the heavier side, but feels great in my hand. The blade is S30V. It opens great and feels solid when doing so. It's my every day carry.

You can find it on Amazon for around $150 or so.

The Spyderco paramilitary 2 is another I like.

The zt350 is what I posted. 140 at la police gear!

Users who are viewing this thread