Kinetik Motorsport Crank Saver Stud Kit..................Group Purchase

Cman01

hello
Established Member
This is the GP thread for the Kinetik Crank Saver Stud Kit for 5.4-5.8 GT500 engines 2007-2014:

https://kinetikmotorsport.com/collections/2007-2014-gt500/products/kinetik-crank-saver

The GP will be open from now until 7pm EST January 12, 2018. The regular price of this kit is $120.00 + USPS 2 day shipping (about $8-11 within the 48 US states, please contact me for outside US shipping costs).

The GP price will be $100.00 + the shipping (which is actually 16.5% off instead of the 15% mentioned by Kinetik earlier).

We need minimum 10 people to commit to purchasing to get the GP price, if we don't reach 10 or more by the deadline the GP pricing will not be in effect.

To get in on the GP:

1.) PM me your name and email address you will use to make the purchase
2.) I will only post up your screen name here in this thread once I have your info and will reply back to you that I received it
3.) After the deadline if we have 10 or more names I will email the list to Kinetik, they will in turn generate a coupon code and send it to you via your email address.
4.) You will then go to their site and order the part, put in your code and get your discount, then do your payment with shipping details and Kinetik will process the order and ship the part.

That's it, once again I am on holidays so if you PM me and I don't reply back soon don't worry I will get everybody looked after that wants to be in the GP. So once again PM to get on the list. Thank you.

I'll start it off:

1.) Cman01
2.) djniknala
3.) Onelfastlride
4.) syclone50
5.) jenkins_1120
6.) william7635
7.) BadSonicBlueSVT
8.) 04whitesvtlight
9.) COME CORRECT
10.) 19COBRA93
11.) blowbye
12.) Robert M
13.) _Satch_

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Nice list of people so far for the GP.

To get on the list:

1.) PM me your name and email address you will use to make the purchase
2.) I will only post up your screen name here in this thread once I have your info and will reply back to you that I received it
3.) After the deadline if we have 10 or more names I will email the list to Kinetik, they will in turn generate a coupon code and send it to you via your email address.
4.) You will then go to their site and order the part, put in your code and get your discount, then do your payment with shipping details and Kinetik will process the order and ship the part.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
1 more person needed for this GP, the more the better still 6 more days to go so doing ok.

Get your name on the list if interested.

FYI, I may not be checking my PM's too much the next couple days have a half and full marathon to do during my vacation but send your info and I will get you on the list................no worries.

Tony

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
We need 1 more person!!!!

Some of you stock guys probably think this item isn't really needed if you don't plan on changing balancers for more boost but it would still be a decent mod to make sure your stock balancer stays in place. I plan on changing my stock balancer out for a larger OD one down the road but I'm getting this part to use now for my stock balancer. It's better piece of mind for me when I race the car and I know once I get the new balancer on I'm all set to properly retain it with no issues using the Kinetik kit.

You can easily install the stud kit without having to remove your stock balancer, check out the install instructions below:

https://kinetikmotorsport.com/pages/2007-2014-gt500-crank-saver-instructions

Get your names in on the GP..................5 more days left!!!!!

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
We've reached 10 purchasers!!!!! Let's get a few more before the deadline.............PM PM PM!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
List updated............more names added to the list.

Wow good deal. If it were a couple of months from now i would be in.

Get it now and hold onto the part and you can install it in a couple months and save yourself some cash. PM me with your info to be in the GP.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Remember the GP ends tomorrow at 7pm EST, if you are holding off you have a little over 1 day left to get on the list and save some money on this item.

GP buyers already on the list keep an eye out for a PM later today it will have info on what you need to do once the GP is over. Thanks.

Tony

blowbye

Bangin gears
Established Member
Can i use the coupon code for more then one? I might need a couple.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
5+hours left until the end of the GP for the Kinetik Crank Saver Stud Kit, PM to get on the list...................don't delay.

Thanks to all involved.

Tony

Cman01

hello
Established Member
5 more minutes and the GP will be over, I'll be online ready to send the list to Kinetik once the time is up....................................final chance to be in the GP.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
GP is over, the list of people has been sent to Kinetik. I will await delivery of the codes and will distribute them via PM once I receive them.

Thank you again to all involved in the GP, we all look forward to a much better clamp load on our balancers using the kit for our GT500 engines.

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread