Kinect Available On Best Buy Online Right Now

BlueSS

Figured I'd Let You Guys Know In Case Anyone Is Trying To Get One For X-mas! :beer:
Microsoft - Kinect for Xbox 360 - LPF-00004
1036858_sa.jpg

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
One exactly like this just now sold on Ebay for 190$. If you could buy a couple of these and hang on to them for a couple weeks, I bet you could double your money.
Edit: I just bought one for this..Thanks OP!

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
One exactly like this just now sold on Ebay for 190$. If you could buy a couple of these and hang on to them for a couple weeks, I bet you could double your money.

I did that with the Wii Fit last year.

Doubled my money on each one I bought. Had a friend that managed a Gamestop so I would buy them all as they came off their truck.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i went to toys r us last night for their buy 1 get 50% off sale. they had kinects and were including them in this sale. i thought about buying some but i didnt think they'd sell for more than retail :shrug:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
am i missing something here..the BB by my house has like 200 of these sitting on the floor in a big pile for weeks now? :shrug:

buy some and put them online then.

Someone on craigslist here had one put up for $1000. Everywhere around here are sold out of them, once everyone started talking about the Kinect and its awesomeness vs controller motion gaming, these moved like hotcakes.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
$150.

does it come with a game?

they had plenty of sony Moves in stock. doesnt appear to be as popular :read:

Oh so its just 150 dollars normally? thats not bad, I thought it would be alot more. I figured the best buy thing was just on sale.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
not TOO bad but it is almost the price of another Xbox. then throw in a $60 game or two...

last night i saw a bunch of parents scurrying around scooping up brand new games at the toys r us sale. one lady asked me for help with figuring out COD lol. a few moms were all confused on which ones their kids wanted lol. she grabbed like 5 games and was like "this one is $60 too?!" :read:

mdamman003

Established Member
ummmm...i walked into gamestop a week after black ops came out...whenever that was...and bought kinect and it came with the adventures game so i bought the sports game with it...didnt charge me more for it or anything

it is pretty amazing...great times having parties and putting the bowling on

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I'm gonna get rid of my wii and get the kinect..............my almost 3 year old plays the wii with his cousins but I dont want him to throw the remote through my 56" so.........

I'll wait until the hype is over though.

Users who are viewing this thread