Kinda looks like a Shelby ripoff

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
Leave it to Saab to make a car like that. I think thier CEO has "UGLY" tatooed on his brain....that and thier engineers get the vote for "hardest car to work on underwater"

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Now thats the Direction SAAB Needs to go. I am the past owner of 2 Saab Viggens. Those cars are a blast. Hope to see something like that make it to production.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
IMO:

Sabb finds UGLY and builds a car around it.

I used to think they were the ugliest cars on the planet, and then I went to Scotland... by comparison to Renault and Vauxhal, they're beautiful.

and you think your g/f can drink? try taking on a 70lb Scottish girl. You'll wake up in Loch Ness and wonder where your pants went... :-D

Last edited:

trance_in_miami

Established Member
I love it.. thats what we need to see in the streets...come on its 2006 not 1985!!!!!!! Can we figure out a way to open doors with style ? !!!!!!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
hoamskilet said:
Pretty cool lookin car. That interior is incredible

Yeah, the interior is sweet. I like it! I want to freaking drive one of those to see what the interior is really like.

soccer8888

Tech. Noob
Established Member
Thrust for the all-wheel-drive Saab Aero X also comes from a powerplant with a difference. The 400 bhp, twin-turbo, BioPower V6 engine is fueled entirely by bioethanol, a sustainable energy source that is kinder to the environment by cutting fossil CO2 emissions. The 'green power' of this advanced engine gives new meaning to the phrase 'performance with responsibility'.

I totally missed this part when I first looked at the page.

03CobraBro

Established Member
They're probably bringing it out to compete with the Firepower concept by Chrysler. Its a sharp looking car though. Very out there for General Motors. I can deffinatly see some SAAB in it though.

Users who are viewing this thread