Kimbo -vs- Tank - Youtube link

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
You make good points as well. And I totally understand that Kimbo isn't on par with some of the elite fighters of MMA. But what gets me is when people talk about how he only fought street fighters that were bums. Hell Kimbo is a street fighter. I guarantee you that a lot of the guys that Kimbo knocked out would kick a lot of our asses on this sight and everywhere else that people call those guys bums. I don't think they were bums, Kimbo was just an exceptional street fighter.

Take Floyd Mayweather for example. Ricky Hatton, De la Hoya, Gotti, Zab Judah aren't bums....Floyd just made them look bad because he's an exceptional fighter. People still don't give Mayweather his props and still criticize him. He's probably the best pound for pound fighter ever. Then here comes the critics, "He isn't that good. He wouldn't beat Sugar Ray. I wish he would've fought Roy Jones in his day. Oscar was too old. Ricky hadn't fight anybody. He wouldn't beat Mike Tyson....etc". Someone will always say something.

Now had Tank knocked Kimbo out...OMG. The critics would then be saying, "I knew Kimbo couldn't hack it in a real fight against a real fighter. Kimbo only fought bums, he fights one professional fighter and gets his ass kicked. Tank is the man.....yadada yadada yadada."....:shrug:,but oh well..:beer:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
BLAH BLAH BLAH
Nothing someone does is ever good enough for some people:
Jesus walking on water - The water wasn't deep enough
Jesus feeding 5,000 - Well he didn't feed 20,000
Ali beating Floyd Patterson - Patterson was old & had a bad back
Ali beating Liston - Liston was paid off and took a dive
Ali the Greatest of all time - Ali didn't fight anyone
Tyson can't beat Ali - Cause Ali beat Foreman and Tyson is just like Foreman...:dw:
Gators beating OSU :rockon:- OSU didn't come to play
LSU beating OSU :rockon:- OSU didn't come to play
LSU won BCS Title - They should've played USC, they should've played UGA.
Roy Jones beating Trinidad - Trinidad was old, fought 1 fight in 5 yrs.
Ryan Newman winning Daytona - Jr. didn't have any help. Stewart didn't have a draft partner.
Giants beating the unbeaten Patriots - Patriots OLine didn't block, Brady was hurt, they didn't come to play.
Going to war with Iraq - well it's about the oil....:dw::shrug:

There's always someone making excuses. Just say Kimbo beats Crocop and a few others that were thrown out there that Kimbo can't beat. I guarantee you, there will be more excuses. Crocop was old and out of shape. Kimbo should've fought Gracie back in the days....:lol1:. Trust me...it never stops.
+10
im betting theres all these haters because hes.... black
yes i said it

Users who are viewing this thread