kimbo on espn

stalian999

Established Member
hes getting bigger nation wide. they are doing a huge special on him right now on espn.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
there was another special on him too. i can't think of the channel that was doing it also. he's starting to get quite a bit of attention. i hope he does good...

keystone

Established Member
Dude...Ive met Kimbo before..and hes a very humble dude hes the type to give you his last 5 dollars!
Hes had a rough life like everyone else..Much Love to the Gentle Giant!

Fourcam330

Established Member
Sure it's fun watching him fight no-names but the minute he gets in a cage/octagon with a real trained fighter he's toast.

Fourcam330

Established Member
Dude...Ive met Kimbo before..and hes a very humble dude hes the type to give you his last 5 dollars!
Hes had a rough life like everyone else..Much Love to the Gentle Giant!

I am glad to see he's finally making some decent coin, good for him.

Common

Established Member
Sure it's fun watching him fight no-names but the minute he gets in a cage/octagon with a real trained fighter he's toast.

Agree but you generalized a bit too much imo.
Only "top dogs" would do work on him MAYBE, other "real trained" fighters would have a task and a half at hand.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
he's a cool guy, met him in vegas
n16701834_35044507_7969.jpg

Fourcam330

Established Member
Agree but you generalized a bit too much imo.
Only "top dogs" would do work on him MAYBE, other "real trained" fighters would have a task and a half at hand.

I think Tim Silvia would beat him, and I can't stand Tim Sylvia. Face it, he's only been training (according to the espn update special today) MMA for 4 mos, he's far behind the curve and still totally one dimensional.

Common

Established Member
I think Tim Silvia would beat him, and I can't stand Tim Sylvia. Face it, he's only been training (according to the espn update special today) MMA for 4 mos, he's far behind the curve and still totally one dimensional.

He has been fighting for a long long time, he just needs some more gnp work and conditioning. That man can hit, nobody can deny him that. He has all the factors needed for a great mma fighter, strong chin, knockout power, toughness, needs some gnp like I said and there you go. Give it time, it's ironic I say that since the ****er is old as shit and I don't really know how much time can you really give him........:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread